Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 232.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -13 ) at Brooklyn ( 13 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@siddom said...

thoughts on iblockya?

I don’t get him right often, and don’t like playing him, but I have a reasonable amount today. I don’t know what that means in terms of assessing him for others.

• P0key

Utah/Denver is going to be a double OT thriller!

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

I was thinking Burke

Burke is also a good play, but Curry has more pathways to success than Burke. I don’t think Burke has his true ridiculous ceiling unless the game is a blowout; Carlisle actually trusts curry so he has diverse opportunities.

• telestraightshooter

@mbunner23 said...

I can’t make a lineup until I have Luka news

I’m planning on hitting 6x

• monarch

I think Denver Utah should be good as well but above all things is the question of have the players tuned the coach out. The Sixers tuned Brett Brown out awhile ago…i believe the Nuggets may have tuned Malone out. If that’s the case then it will not be a good game.

• ninogarzone

Idk how to feel about embid. Does he bring it today or fall over

• Brendan239

PG13’s ownerships probably dropped 5% each game and he has a 55 point ceiling. I just can’t though. Isn’t he due tho?

• efagan99

@monarch said...

The Sixers tuned Brett Brown out awhile ago…

Brett Brown is a terrible coach. His decisions are always super questionable; he should be fired after this season. That said, I think the sixers are still talented enough to make this a game. But they’re all too expensive, I’m probably only playing burks (or no sixers)

• Bvgingy

Only playing the two game slate today. Im building my LUs around the Nets keeping it close today. Levert is due to start hitting some shots. If one of Temple/TLC can hit their 3s and Allen takes his roughly 9-10 fgs this game, it can stay close. Jazz seem overpriced as a whole with the exception of O’Neal. Figuring out what the Nuggets do with MPJ is key. They could start Grant. Curious if they play more morris, murray, Craig 3 guard LUs. Maybe we see more plumlee to help Jokic out defensively on Gobert?

• mbunner23

@efagan99 said...

Brett Brown is a terrible coach. His decisions are always super questionable; he should be fired after this season. That said, I think the sixers are still talented enough to make this a game. But they’re all too expensive, I’m probably only playing burks (or no sixers)

Milton is cheap at 4.1 on dk

• efagan99

And to reiterate: I agree with the consensus that Luka plays but is ineffective (from a DFS perspective). I think he’ll start and see minutes but play more passively, more 3s and distribution. Either way, I think the plays from this game are KP and Curry. A very interesting play though is JJ. @monarch I think he’s the low owned, likely to fail, but possibility for 30+ min and a huge game that you’re looking for in GPP

• captainwacky

@Brendan239 said...

PG13’s ownerships probably dropped 5% each game and he has a 55 point ceiling. I just can’t though. Isn’t he due tho?

PG is one of my favorite plays.

• Petergunz82

@captainwacky said...

Curry is suuuuuch a good play today.

And today’s his 30th birthday!!!!!

All In

• Golfnut04240

Is there a good game stack? I’m thinking UTA/DEN may be under-owned.

• squidkill

@mbunner23 said...

He’s 4400 but we know ur not good at numbers. 🤦‍♂️😂.

• Petergunz82

@mbunner23 said...

• ninogarzone

@efagan99 said...

And to reiterate: I agree with the consensus that Luka plays but is ineffective (from a DFS perspective). I think he’ll start and see minutes but play more passively, more 3s and distribution. Either way, I think the plays from this game are KP and Curry. A very interesting play though is JJ. @monarch I think he’s the low owned, likely to fail, but possibility for 30+ min and a huge game that you’re looking for in GPP

It could just as well be delon Wright or even a guy like finney Smith could go nuts and finney Smith will play 32+ minutes for 6 more on dk. I’m set on jj he won’t play more than 16 mins

• efagan99

@mbunner23 said...

Hm, good look. Only playing a few lineups but might do one with him and one with burks

• mbunner23

@squidkill said...

He’s 4400 but we know ur not good at numbers. 🤦‍♂️😂.

Lmao I keep screwing this up. Hard to concentrate chasing a baby around the house.

• squidkill

@mbunner23 said...

Lmao I keep screwing this up. Hard to concentrate chasing a baby around the house.

U have a $300 buffer either end. You good. 👍

• gaelicgirl

Got up early to play the main slate today, but two elimination games…Luka uncertainty…
    Brad Stevens vs Brett Brown…

Maybe tomorrow

• TruHawks

• noddy

Ingles or Clarkson for cash?

• monarch

I’m starting to like Tatum more. I can see Stevens just letting him close them out early and often.

• Petergunz82

Ughhhhhh, why do I have so much Marcus Smart

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).