Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) at Orlando ( 13.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    4:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 219.5
    6:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) at Portland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• marker0357

damn, good look for Ross and…misses

• marker0357

@bhdevault said...

Mod Note

As the opening post states, “Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted.” Normally we message members when posts were deleted but due to the sheer amount of posts we took care of today, we will not be messaging. If your post was deleted it was most likely off topic.

Thanks.

Bravo

• choppadown

BroLo was having a game…and now he went MIA.

• zeeshan2

and augustin to the bench of course

• Bdog76

Last minute I did 1 more lineup in the main ABC, vuc and fultz to start has it looking like it could have some potential..

• emnj69

almost all of my vuk and abc teams have dj -death jolt

• WhiteyJones8

@lester461 said...

So Vuc might be necessary today

Crazy, sorting by value on FD (own%) it goes Vuc (21%), Fournier (12%), Fultz (12.3). those are the only guys over 6x right now.

Down a little further are some scores you can live with but so far looking ok if you just grabbed a piece from this game and it was one of those three.

Of those three, Fultz feels the most necessary to take down a GPP. There is barely anything at all avaliable at PG on FD and his 35.5 for $5200 is an amazing start.

• SkateFiend

@damionismyname said...

what happened to Bledsoe?

He’s a “more useful in real life than fantasy” kind of player. His floor is 15 points and 5 assists. It’s serviceable production for a team anchored by Giannis.

• jdtrey

@choppadown said...

BroLo was having a game…and now he went MIA.

BroLo should’ve broke the slate .. then literally disappeared and watched Vuc do it instead

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Augustin and Ennis both utter disasters….this playoffs has completely sucked for DFS. Period.

• emnj69

dj was brutal today really left me sad and sick- all of my vuk abc combos have dj-hopes and dreams crushed football hurry please

• dominicanpapi

@WhiteyJones8 said...

Crazy, sorting by value on FD (own%) it goes Vuc (21%), Fournier (12%), Fultz (12.3). those are the only guys over 6x right now.

Down a little further are some scores you can live with but so far looking ok if you just grabbed a piece from this game and it was one of those three.

Of those three, Fultz feels the most necessary to take down a GPP. There is barely anything at all avaliable at PG on FD and his 35.5 for $5200 is an amazing start.

Yeah, I had Augustin everywhere and just enough salary to move up to Fultz if I needed to. I’m so bummed right now lol

• vick325

Cp3, dipo and Gordon or brog, Shai and j holiday? Fd gpp

• mbunner23

@dominicanpapi said...

Yeah, I had Augustin everywhere and just enough salary to move up to Fultz if I needed to. I’m so bummed right now lol

Same. I had the $100 to move from Augie to Fultz and didn’t do it.

• lester461

Orlando is the king of late game fouling even if they’re down by 20

• Golfnut04240

Bro Lo in 40% of my DL lineups. One with Giannis and Fournier. Bro Lo had 1 assist in the 2nd half…OUCH!

• RipCityRings

DJ in 4/5 of my FD lineups, ouch. Always a nice start when the first game crushes 80% of your lines. Got one with only Vuc from that game, so let’s hope Brogdon and Dragic ball out.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

The obnoxious stupidity of plays like DJ really get to me….you’d think he was fairly safe and not gonna hit 1/3 of what he has been.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Harden-17% 👀
    Adams-16%
    Dort-12%
    Green-29%

• yisman

@SkateFiend said...

He’s a “more useful in real life than fantasy” kind of player. His floor is 15 points and 5 assists. It’s serviceable production for a team anchored by Giannis.

Obviously not his floor because today he played 24 minutes, with 6 points

and a plus/minus of -16 which is pretty tough to do in a game where your team won by 15

• lester461

Bledsoe played 23 minutes with zero foul trouble. Clearly not trusted by Budenholzer. Should be the same price as Fultz going forward.

• WhiteyJones8

@Golfnut04240 said...

Bro Lo in 40% of my DL lineups. One with Giannis and Fournier. Bro Lo had 1 assist in the 2nd half…OUCH!

Try to be positive. If Brolo had started with 1.5 in the first half you would have said, “I will be happy if he can just salvage and get to 27.9.” Well, he did that, just in reverse.

• Dfspacman

Been on a bad run since the playoffs started, oh my..

• cdub6238

SGA derrrrrp derp

• emnj69

never in my life did I see the day when jeff green would be over 5k and owned 55% what could go wrong here lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).