NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 235.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jessedio

Watch Netflix if you don’t have Jokic

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

If you don’t have Joker and Royce combo, not looking pretty….

• zeeshan2

what a shot by jokic!

• Ap1216

@Ap1216 said...

Switched from jokic to gobert last min so 65 burger incoming

Yep see you guys tomorrow lol

• WhiteyJones8

Funny story: I’m talking to this girl from Denver. Her birthday was yesterday and I forgot about it.

So I built her a lineup (on my acct) since she’s a Nuggets fan. It has Royce, Ingles and Jokic. I should just tell her it lost and swap into a monster right?

• P0key

@siddom said...

Lol wow ingles and royce haha

This means PG13 goes for 70 tonight…i need to edit my LUs

• gaelicgirl

@jessedio said...

Watch Netflix if you don’t have Jokic

The worst day of basketball

is better than the best day of Netflix

• zeeshan2

couldn’t decide between grant and millsap; looks like it doesn’t matter as of right now

• WhiteyJones8

@Yeoman said...

Bloody hell, I completely forgot everything you guys said last night and never looked for overlay at FD. I’m sure I could have finished bottom 66.

On the late single-game slate there are two separate $2 satellites that are single entry and pay 500 tickets. One has 31 entries and the other has 32. Get in there! These won’t even end up with 500 entries. Guaranteed $4 ticket for $2

• zeeshan2

clarkson on fire

• Yeoman

@WhiteyJones8 said...

On the late single-game slate there are two separate $2 satellites that are single entry and pay 500 tickets. One has 31 entries and the other has 32. Get in there! These won’t even end up with 500 entries. Guaranteed $4 ticket for $2

LOL. I’m so bad at NFL it’s still probably not a good play. But I’m in anyway, thanks!

• tyleh

so insane lol no clarkson, ingles, royce, joker, no cash. maybe porter too. thats all who you want fk.

• curt777

@theIrrigator said...

Now the question is do I just ride the train or break them up into mini lineup trains with

Lou, Luka, PG, Boban
    Lou, Luka, PG, Zubac
    Curry, Luka, Kawhi, Boban
    Curry, Luka, Kawhi, Zubac
    Hardaway, Luka, PG, Zubac
    Hardaway, Luka, PG, Boban

I’m sure there is more combinations but yall get the point. I think I should just make as many varieties that I can

Best thing to do in this spot would be to build to lineups, but only insert the combinations if your players from the 1st game look like they give you a shot to go for the win. Otherwise, best just to try & cash the train.

• tyleh

LETSSS GOOO MURRAY SHOW THEM WASWSSUSPOPSPSPSP

• kyastanley1

Damn Millsap

• mbunner23

That Jokic step back off the wrong foot is tough

• callmetouch

@kyastanley1 said...

Damn Millsap

This

• siddom

we’ll I hope the last game blows out

• zeeshan2

@callmetouch said...

This

and grant

• Golfnut04240

Should have played O’Neale in at least 1 LU as opposed to either Grant or MillSlap

• siddom

tomorrow should be interesting, 3 game slate

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Who scores more fantasy points….Burke or Curry? My gut says Curry…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

O’Neale was an awful play at that price on DK, I don’t care what happens. It’s O’Neale. He could easily get 5-10 next half and be somewhat helpful, but also potentially irrelevant.

• Dfspacman

Missed on Ingles

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@siddom said...

tomorrow should be interesting, 3 game slate

2 blowouts and a stackable game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.