NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 235.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zeeshan2

kleber/millsap or burke/grant on DK?

• RipCityRings

@callmetouch said...

His name rhymes with Fall Hillsap

Has Millsap ever had two good games in a row for Denver?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

If Mitchell scores 55 he could be optimal over Luka and Kawhi. What if the late game blows out similar to how yesterday’s went? Nobody though the Lakers would be up by 40 midway through the 3rd when building lineups. The Clippers are capable of doing that. Luka could get hurt, he could miss 90 percent of his shots. Weird stuff happens in the bubble.

Mitchell is clearly the biggest leverage play of the slate on DK, if he’s going to be the lowest owned stud. If he outscores all but one of Luka, PG, Murray, Kawhi, Jokic, then you pair him with the highest scoring stud, or 2nd highest, if he’s the highest, you’re in business. Obviously you need to hit your other pieces.

• getlucky4

Mkg seems like a good gamble because he is so cheap and could play 35 minutes. Hopefully dfs doesnt get ruled out before lock.

• gaelicgirl

@jdtrey said...

Dame just got ruled out for tomorrow

How utterly depressing

• Dfspacman

Are we getting PG13 or playoff P today

• monarch

Even on FD a Burke/Curry no Luka lineup could hit if something happens to Luka and nobody will have that.

• callmetouch

@RipCityRings said...

I think Denver finally understands he’s a better player for the team than MPJ. Therefore I’m playing that narrative and he will get 30+ minutes. Give me a 35 burger maybe some ketchup for a 40

Feel like Mitchell duds tonight. How can he keep doing what he’s been doing? Hopefully late game can remain competitive into the 4Q

• monarch

Donovan Mitchell really roasted Millsap at the end of that game. Paul thought he was a bad man when he blocked his shot…stared him down real good. Mitchell took that to heart and beat down his morale pretty good. I worry that could linger for Millsap.

• Ap1216

Havent seen much talk of gobert ? Would think he is pretty popular tonight

• superjon

Only faded 7 players tonight

Overweight on

Conley
    Curry
    PG13
    Mitchell
    Ingles
    THJ
    MPJ
    Kleber
    Morris
    Jokic

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

True. Problem is, even with UTA scoring 129 last game the only relevant fantasy plays were Mitchell and Conley. I suppose if Mitchell’s production falls off, which is likely, and they still score 129, that production will shift to Clarkson/ingles and more Conley. I suppose that’s the argument.

That pretty much sums up my thought process.

• monarch

@866 said...

Feel like Mitchell duds tonight. How can he keep doing what he’s been doing? Hopefully late game can remain competitive into the 4Q

Because the Nuggets are spread out all over the floor and the help defender which is Jokic has to stay glued to Gobert. The driving lanes that Mitchell has are wide and they are missing two of their three decent on ball defenders.

• RipCityRings

Just discovered that Doncic/Conley is the same price as Murray/Mitchell on DK. That is the ultimate conundrum.

• Yeoman

I really like my lineup tonight.

See you at the bottom.

(OK, I guess not, I hope I’m the only one of us down there).

• kyastanley1

Do we think Finney-Smith will play or not?

• Njsum1

I just keep making lineups

• zeeshan2

@RipCityRings said...

Just discovered that Doncic/Conley is the same price as Murray/Mitchell on DK. That is the ultimate conundrum.

doncic could outscore both murray and mitchell(while unlikely) so I would go with that side

• TruHawks

Milsap or J Grant?

• TripleCee

@Dfspacman said...

Probably more of Pandemic P… I’m still taking the shot tho.

• JSteele

@Dfspacman said...

I predict 55 FPTs tonight for Paul George.

• jdtrey

@RipCityRings said...

Wasn’t it last year in the playoffs where he had a stretch of games where he actually looked like ATL Millsap?

• tyetwo42

Boban, Curry, or Kleber for Yahoo utility spot?

• JSteele

@jdtrey said...

Wasn’t it last year in the playoffs where he had a stretch of games where he actually looked like ATL Millsap?

The entire Portland series he was very good or serviceable.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.