NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 14 ) at Milwaukee ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    6:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 14 ) at LA Lakers ( -14 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Link
    • Last Updated 8 months ago
  • hypegotti

Bucks have decided to boycott game 6 – Woj

• jessedio

No team will play if this game sits. Whole bubble will prob be cancelled.

• jdtrey

According to Woj, NBA officials have entered the Milwaukee locker room – I imagine they’re trying to get a feel and explain what the situation entails and then hopefully we may hear something?

• tmarohl

At this point I hope they cancel the slate.

• bazerko

Fantasy Labs reporting the Bucks are boycotting games 5 and 6

• tonytone1908

@jessedio said...

No team will play if this game sits. Whole bubble will prob be cancelled.

• tonytone1908

@bazerko said...

Fantasy Labs reporting the Bucks are boycotting games 5 and 6

but they’ll play game 7?

• mrshhhh

no harden for me today

• JSteele

Imagine if the Magic won game 7

• mbunner23

It’s been fun while it lasted fellas. See you guys on the MLB forum.

• bazerko

As a Canadian I’m ok with the Raptors technically still being champions…

• iron_tactics

@mbunner23 said...

It’s been fun while it lasted fellas. See you guys on the MLB forum.

Unless those teams sit out too. Brewers going to follow?

• jdtrey

I get the thought of no one playing today but maybe not everyone takes the stand the Bucks do – this most recent shooting was in Wisconsin.

• Wooden_Bones

@tonytone1908 said...

but they’ll play game 7?

Maybe it’s a GTD?

• WhiteyJones8

I’m feeling really conflicted. All I played today was one lineup in the $3 Clutch shot and then 15 entries in the $2 satellites. One of them is a guaranteed winner and the other pays out 5000/5356 So the only way I can actually lose money is if FD just cancels the whole slate

• skankinmat

There are no games being played today.

• rstylz

@bazerko said...

As a Canadian I’m ok with the Raptors technically still being champions…

Peanut butter and jelly baby!

• WillyWongka

They are clearing the seats tags and balls. Looks like game is cancelled

• ghostfacekicker

Are they going to play? FanDuel needs to let us change our lineups.

• geardaddy

Chances this happen in the finals? By rule doesn’t Orlando win?

• querb

@rstylz said...

Peanut butter and jelly baby!

you know the difference between jelly and jam?

• marker0357

@sochoice said...

For taking a very public uncomfortable stand to actually make people in power pay attention. And to put themselves in the crosshairs of tons of people who will criticize them. Like you I am guessing.

There is no one in a position of power who really cares if they sit out. I don’t believe that this will accomplish anything other than the further deterioration of the NBA.

If they don’t feel comfortable playing, they should sit out. I support them fully. Life is more important than basketball, that goes without saying, but let’s be realistic about the impact of what they are doing.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Just so I’m clear, MIL is protesting because of the shooting in Kenosha, correct? Good for them. Sounds like the domino effect has begun. Bye NBA Season Felicia, it was fun while it lasted.

• mrshhhh

im all for boycotting stuff outside of work. if they dont want to play then send them home and let orlando advance to the next round

• rstylz

@querb said...

you know the difference between jelly and jam?

I do, i even thought about writing jam, but jelly sounded so much better…..

that it?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).