NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Admin Note: We all have and are entitled to our opinions, but this isn’t the appropriate place for it. I understand sports and politics have become intertwined, but we are trying our best to keep all discussions firmly on the sports side of that line. There are many that simply cannot do that, as its proven by me having to lock threads as well as having to ban more members and delete more posts than I have in over a year, unfortunately. If members want to talk politics and social injustice issue beyond how it directly affects sports, they will have to go elsewhere.

3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -13 ) at Orlando ( 13 ) —- T: 226
    6:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Okla City ( 4 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -13.5 ) at Portland ( 13.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

I’m locked into Vuc. He’s by far the best center by miles. I’ll spend down elsewhere.

Oh gotcha you are referring to FD. Yeah I wont have any McGee over there. Mainly Vuc, Nurk, Whiteside with a couple Adams shares for me

• rstylz

RWB being back=negative or positive for German Rondo?

• efagan99

jeff green or steven adams? Or swap someone else out to end on a better option lol

edit- went with option #2. Still interested in any thoughts on those two though

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@efagan99 said...

jeff green or steven adams? Or swap someone else out to end on a better option lol

Think you go Adams

• RipCityRings

I think Dwight makes a lot more sense on DK. LOVE my DK lineup but I’m only throwing one in the $1. FD kind of forces your hand in terms of taking value elsewhere.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

RWB being back=negative or positive for German Rondo?

Neutral for me. I still like him

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Oh gotcha you are referring to FD. Yeah I wont have any McGee over there. Mainly Vuc, Nurk, Whiteside with a couple Adams shares for me

I went 20% Vuc
    20% Nurk
    20% Lopez
    5% Adams
    20% Whiteside
    5% McGee
    5% Tucker
    5% Dwight

• pabloplyr

Bucks will be inspired after their amazing gesture. With that being said their rotation pisses me off. Giannis for 60 stack the Magic

• siddom

Simmons Howard or tucker carushow dk gpp?

• Ap1216

RG Overall Ranking

Sga and trent or german rondo and melo?

• RipCityRings

I’m worried that SGA is overdue for a foul trouble game, and Westy back seems like a reasonable way for that to happen. Still heavy on him but with a tinge of dread.

• Ap1216

RG Overall Ranking

I faded the first game except fultz so lock up the giannis 80 burger

• rstylz

@Ap1216 said...

Sga and trent or german rondo and melo?

GRond and melo

• efagan99

@siddom said...

Simmons Howard or tucker carushow

definitely the first one. Tucker has no upside with westbrook back. Even fewer rebounds. MAYBE it’s a question in cash but for gpp, the first one easily

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I went 20% Vuc
    20% Nurk
    20% Lopez
    5% Adams
    20% Whiteside
    5% McGee
    5% Tucker
    5% Dwight

I’m 40%, 25%, 20%, 15%

• Golfnut04240

Here we go. Good luck, everybody!

• jessedio

How I’ve missed you NBA. 2 days was like an eternity.

• Jesus i have way too much gary clark😁

• superjon

Only players from the first game I went overweight on are Bledsoe and Ennis.

• captainwacky

I feel like I’ve played the same guys from every game every slate thus far. I don’t know what I’m expecting to change.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Jesus i have way too much gary clark😁

Feel like I have been telling myself that for 2 weeks now lol. Hard to avoid on FD

• @theIrrigator said...

Feel like I have been telling myself that for 2 weeks now lol. Hard to avoid on FD

Yeah on fd i think he was the logical one to pair with glass, i messed up on dk, i could have got up to ross with sga…

Instead I’m stuck with clark and Cp3😑

• Fhukle

RWB/Nurkic or SGA/AD-or-LeBron??

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Fhukle said...

RWB/Nurkic or SGA/AD-or-LeBron??

2nd

• tmarohl

I’m interested to see how these guys look on the floor. Bucks looked focused in warm ups. Probably means they won’t be able to hit a shot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.