• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7.5 ) at Washington ( 7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    4:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Utah ( 6 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• goboltsgo

DK finally starting to price some players up so hopefully no 400 needed to win tonight. Really need to know if Zion is going to get minutes today, I know centers vs WAS is $$$$ but can we trust Turner?

• Ndepompei

missing DEN/OKC in the header

• monarch

This slate is looking like a bankroll killer. Might be better off in SE or three entry max

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Ndepompei said...

missing DEN/OKC in the header

Sorry about that, wasn’t showing up on my original feed.

• Ace15

@monarch said...

This slate is looking like a bankroll killer. Might be better off in SE or three entry max

Amen, so many trappy type plays. May tread lightly today

• mr_papageorgio

Did anyone else get the freeroll offer if you played NBA yesterday on DK? If so did you get entered into the freeroll yet?

• dominicanpapi

Missing the Toronto/Miami game.

Initial thought process was to play 4 Pacers on FD but that might be too much. The last 2 games of the slate are not great fantasy wise but gotta think you need something from those games. Grizzlies/Pels is the obvious game to stack, but my concern is New Orleans is all but out of the playoff thing the NBA has going on with the 8th and 9th seed, at what point does Gentry just sit guys like Holiday and give the young guys all the run?

• emnj69

had a very solid weekend I actually love the slate tonight but u have to tread carefully due to some back to backs

• monarch

@dominicanpapi said...

Missing the Toronto/Miami game.

Initial thought process was to play 4 Pacers on FD but that might be too much. The last 2 games of the slate are not great fantasy wise but gotta think you need something from those games. Grizzlies/Pels is the obvious game to stack, but my concern is New Orleans is all but out of the playoff thing the NBA has going on with the 8th and 9th seed, at what point does Gentry just sit guys like Holiday and give the young guys all the run?

Pels are 1.5 games out of the playoffs

• emnj69

wish dk had the earl game in the main

• thedkexperience

@emnj69 said...

Meanwhile I was coming in here to blast FD for having their main start at 1:30 eastern.

• superjon

@monarch said...

Hahha, funny enough this is a slate I am playing 40 lineups.

• dominicanpapi

@monarch said...

Pels are 1.5 games out of the playoffs

Yeah, but I don’t see them beating out the Spurs.

And another note, Troy Brown price dropped $400 on FD. That is really tempting though the matchup is tougher, would rather pay down for Holiday in that spot.

• emnj69

@thedkexperience said...

Meanwhile I was coming in here to blast FD for having their main start at 1:30 eastern.

I like it makes the work day go faster lol and it is a game that counts so add it in

• monarch

@emnj69 said...

I’ve decided to just play showdown. If I hit then I’ll play tonight’s showdown

• Wander_Bread

@mr_papageorgio said...

Did anyone else get the freeroll offer if you played NBA yesterday on DK? If so did you get entered into the freeroll yet?

I just got automatically entered into it based on an email I received

• captainwacky

I think Troy brown is fine at his FD price, but I would 100 percent not be chasing Thomas Bryant today. He played 38 minutes in a game they were all but eliminated in. Same goes for TBJ, but he’s not a big and his price is better/they haven’t babied him in the past.

• Dfspacman

This slate looks tough, just don’t know what teams are likely to get blown out

• moped_jones

@goboltsgo said...

DK finally starting to price some players up so hopefully no 400 needed to win tonight. Really need to know if Zion is going to get minutes today, I know centers vs WAS is $$$$ but can we trust Turner?

I was just going to ask about the 400 pt lineups (for FD though). Played 5 years of NBA DFS never got a 400 pt lineup and then got 2 in the last 3 days.

Got today off (birthday, happy b-day to me and Tom Brady 8/3/77) can’t wait to watch NBA all day, lol.

• realphipps

I’m wondering if Wagner or Pancakes might be a worthwhile play given Washington Basketball Team’s viability at this point.

• captainwacky

@realphipps said...

I’m wondering if Wagner or Pancakes might be a worthwhile play given Washington Basketball Team’s viability at this point.

yep. Trying to figure out their respective health.

• celtics69

Down too 5200 on Draft Kings for the last spot in the free entry tonight. Troy Brown or Ish Smith (Worried about back to back) or Jordan Clarkson or Kuzma?

• tmarohl

@mr_papageorgio said...

Yes and yes

• Njsum1

@goboltsgo said...

I know centers vs WAS is $$$$ but can we trust Turner?

Flow chart, bro….flow chart πŸ‘

Side note…I only want to play centers today, like 7 of them πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• jayzee666

@mr_papageorgio said...

Yep.
    Came with a message “We know this is wasted on you and you have no chance of cashing, but we have to honor our offers”.

Harsh but true. Gots to respect their honesty!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.