• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7.5 ) at Washington ( 7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    4:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Utah ( 6 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• siddom

Eubanks outscoring embiid…what a sissy

• Dfspacman

At this point I’m tired of complaining

• NDNole

@Dfspacman said...

At this point I’m tired of complaining

Im not lololololololol.

D White.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Zion gonna play most of the 4th.

I have lineup on FD that needs a strong finish from Jrue/Ingram/Zion

• rob_tn

Need dillon brooks and BI to chill lool

• choppadown

Derrick White eh? Got him everywhere.

• noddy

This 2 game late slate is a disaster.

• tmarohl

Looking at the Brooklyn vs Milwaukee game tomorrow, and I can’t find a single guy on Brooklyn that I am willing to roster at first glance. Kurucs is the only guy remotely on my radar. Bledsoe at 4700 looks like a decent play. I actually think most of the value might be on the Bucks side. Rolo at 3500. Marvin, Ersan and Wilson at $3500. This looks like it will turn into a G league game pretty quickly.

• tmarohl

@choppadown said...

Derrick White eh? Got him everywhere.

I have a lot of him as well. Throwing up a big fat zero.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Looking at the Brooklyn vs Milwaukee game tomorrow, and I can’t find a single guy on Brooklyn that I am willing to roster at first glance. Kurucs is the only guy remotely on my radar. Bledsoe at 4700 looks like a decent play. I actually think most of the value might be on the Bucks side. Rolo at 3500. Marvin, Ersan and Wilson at $3500. This looks like it will turn into a G league game pretty quickly.

Musa

• noddy

JJ Redick is so annoying when you don’t play him which I never do.

• kettab24

• Golfnut04240

Are tonight’s rosters stars and scrubs or in my case scrubs and DUDS?

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

Is Levert out?

• noddy

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ is fianally waking up.

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

Is Levert out?

Levert, Harris and Jarrett Allen all out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Is Levert out?

LeVert, Allen, Joe Harris

• BerkeleyBoss

This slate kinda fell apart on me with this MEM/NO game. I’m all in on AD, so hopefully he goes off to save my night.

• Dfspacman

So ish smith is gonna outscore morant

• RipCityRings

Crazy if fading both Simmons and Embiid turns out to be the secret to the late slate.

• RipCityRings

Ja doing his best Tatum impression out there. Guess that means he’ll go off next game.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Lineup with TJ and MPJ that kind of got to 7x with Gallo and SGA completely derailed by Embiid and D Murray….smh… def didn’t see that coming

• rob_tn

DB fouled out! LETS GOOOO

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

This slate kinda fell apart on me with this MEM/NO game. I’m all in on AD, so hopefully he goes off to save my night.

Trying to fall apart on me. Need D. Murray to get it going. Brooks fouling out hurts

• TheRyanFlaherty

And to think, I was so excited after this afternoon, looking great and excited because My two best players, Morant and Embiid hadn’t even taken the court yet…ugh!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).