• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7.5 ) at Washington ( 7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    4:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Utah ( 6 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

@dominicanpapi said...

Yeah, but I don’t see them beating out the Spurs.

The Spurs have a schedule down the stretch that could see them winless rest of the way.

• DC2380

@moped_jones said...

I was just going to ask about the 400 pt lineups (for FD though). Played 5 years of NBA DFS never got a 400 pt lineup and then got 2 in the last 3 days.

Got today off (birthday, happy b-day to me and Tom Brady 8/3/77) can’t wait to watch NBA all day, lol.

Happy birthday!

Yup tough slate for real..

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

Did anyone else get the freeroll offer if you played NBA yesterday on DK? If so did you get entered into the freeroll yet?

Yes

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

At first look last night it looked like a pretty tough slate today and should probably restrict my play but I cant resist $3.33 100k to 1st

• mr_papageorgio

@jayzee666 said...

Yep.
    Came with a message “We know this is wasted on you and you have no chance of cashing, but we have to honor our offers”.

Harsh but true. Gots to respect their honesty!

Lmao I’m waiting for the day you win a milly maker. DFS will be broken!

I got my entry so I’m in now too.

• gaelicgirl

1:30 PM EST : Toronto (-3.5) at Miami (3.5) — T: 220.5

• zeeshan2

is there a link for the free roll?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Dfspacman said...

This slate looks tough, just don’t know what teams are likely to get blown out

Jazz and Nuggets are the main candidates to roll over for me. Risk Spurs get run out the gym on BTB and Pop just gives up in the third quarter.

• Dfspacman

Are Grizzlies starters likely to get more run against Pelicans? Do we go back to lonzo?

• bluntastic

Yeah I got the freeroll offer and entered. Looks like it’s DK money not actual cash. Guessing you have to play it before you can cash it out?

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

1:30 PM EST : Toronto (-3.5) at Miami (3.5) — T: 220.5

Any news on Dragic or Bam for SD?

• JTAx33

Jokic-Embiid leverage is interesting

• frugal

@Dfspacman said...

Are Grizzlies starters likely to get more run against Pelicans? Do we go back to lonzo?

Whenever NOP is on the schedule, I want lot’s of exposure to that game (typically the opponent). My only real question is whether IND starters will see enough minutes to pay off their salaries vs WAS. If Beal was playing, I’d be getting in as many IND and MEM players as I could.

• ifthethunder

@Njsum1 said...

Flow chart, bro….flow chart 👍

Side note…I only want to play centers today, like 7 of them 🤷‍♂️

Funny, I want to play more PGs than I can fit. But Embiid at center, yes.
    ~

• goboltsgo

@bluntastic said...

Yeah I got the freeroll offer and entered. Looks like it’s DK money not actual cash. Guessing you have to play it before you can cash it out?

On the screen for contest details/rules & scoring it says nothing about it being DK dollars in the description.

• frugal

@boilermakerbeef said...

Any news on Dragic or Bam for SD?

FWIW, Butler missed practice and Jae Crowder made a off hand comment that he was quarantining. Don’t know if anyone confirmed.

• jayzee666

@mr_papageorgio said...

Lmao I’m waiting for the day you win a milly maker. DFS will be broken!

I got my entry so I’m in now too.

LOL
    If that does happen or something like that, I will personally ask for an audit of all DFS formats!!! Hell will certainly have frozen over if that ever occurs!!

I actually did win $120 on WNBA a few days ago somehow. No games were rained out, everyone played, etc. I still think there was some shenanigans! This just means I will go on a 2 year losing streak!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@goboltsgo said...

On the screen for contest details/rules & scoring it says nothing about it being DK dollars in the description.

Yeah, it’s strange. When you look at the payout structure in the app though it shows DK$10,000 DK$5,000 and so on. It doesn’t normally have DK in front of the prize amounts. I’ve also drawn the conclusion it’s DK cash.

• goboltsgo

need to know if brogdon is playing Im making lineups as if he isnt. And if the DK app says DK cash then it most likely is. I was looking at it on laptop through chrome. And if its DK$ yeah it has to be played through, guess if I magically take it down I could max out a couple of slates cashing out profit (if any) from each before entering the next. What would youguys do with 10k $DK? 5300 single entry?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@goboltsgo said...

need to know if brogdon is playing Im making lineups as if he isnt. And if the DK app says DK cash then it most likely is. I was looking at it on laptop through chrome.

Yeah, Brogdon is a big deal. If Brogdon and Dipo are out, I don’t know how you don’t go heavy on the Holidays, TJ, and Even take a long look at Sumner. Throw in those 2 out, plus Sabonis, I’m not sure it’s a blowout and I imagine Indy’s D takes a significant hit as well.

Yeah, on my computer there’s no evidence whatsoever that it’s DK cash. Only if you look at the payout structure on the app.

• noddy

I never win on FD, but I like their $3.33 contest. Not a lot of money for a chance to win a lot of money.

• MoccasinMusic

Derrick white??

• choppadown

Think I’m just fading the 1:30 game on FD, Like Pascal Siakam and Serge, but not enough to waste the spot on them.

• goboltsgo

wondering who pop is going to put the kid gloves on today. Someone(s) are going to get pulled fast if game gets ugly or just due to the b2b. Id say derozan but how do they even stay in the game if they try to limit his minutes? Does patty play less or get rested again? So much little new for a few teams that really will determine the slate hope we get news soon. And usually I like having a late night hammer but wonder if that last game is just going to be low scoring drool fest or what any thoughts?

• noddy

@MoccasinMusic said...

Derrick white??

Depends of Forbes right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).