• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7.5 ) at Washington ( 7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    4:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Utah ( 6 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

Tony Bradley 0.4%, one time…

• thedkexperience

Embiid has 0 rebounds.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Jrue getting nothing the 2nd half didnt help either

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

This Spurs game is an utter disaster….Embiid easiest match up ever and doing absolutely nothing. White even less…wtf is going on???

• RipCityRings

@jlowery73 said...

This Spurs game is an utter disaster….Embiid easiest match up ever and doing absolutely nothing. White even less…wtf is going on???

Brett Brown is an awful coach who has squandered more talent than anyone in the league.

• NDNole

Spurs have 60 points, I have 2 spurs starters and they have 4 points between them. Dont know how I can consistently pick guys who play well when I dont have them but go ice cold when I do. Walker, ok. But White? WTH?

• gaelicgirl

@thedkexperience said...

Embiid has 0 rebounds.

LOL That’s impressive!

• noddy

Time to stop rostering Spurs players.

• crazylox2001

Embiid blows ass

• siddom

@noddy said...

Is Levert out?

what about Justin Anderson?

• monarch

Lakers defense is really slow.

• noddy

Ummmm where’s Simmons?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bye bye simmons🤣

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

I hate fouls

• noddy

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Bye bye simmons🤣

Not funny if he’s done for the night.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@siddom said...

what about Justin Anderson?

I remember like 4 years ago when the Sixers were really bad. There was a chunk of time when Justin Anderson was playable and got heavy minutes and could get you 30. This seems like a possibility here. Don’t know why DK does these things. They do the right thing and price up Nets guys knowing the situation, but leave guys who will see solid minutes still minimum price. Kind of defeats the purpose.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Simmons back in the game!

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Simmons back in the game!

Just picked up #5.

• charara1224

Soo i have a lineup with vanvleet mpj tj warren ingram and AD and everything was going great until cp3 lonzo and steven adams dropped a dud🙁

• charara1224

@tmarohl said...

Looking at the Brooklyn vs Milwaukee game tomorrow, and I can’t find a single guy on Brooklyn that I am willing to roster at first glance. Kurucs is the only guy remotely on my radar. Bledsoe at 4700 looks like a decent play. I actually think most of the value might be on the Bucks side. Rolo at 3500. Marvin, Ersan and Wilson at $3500. This looks like it will turn into a G league game pretty quickly.

Donta hall will be a sneaky play. Hes listed as a SF on FD so he will go unnoticed but hes a PF/C and killed it in the G league. If he starts tmrw ill put him in every lineup i liked what i saw from him when he played for the pistons g league

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Just picked up #5.

I hate refs

• wad11

@theIrrigator said...

Jrue getting nothing the 2nd half didnt help either

Am I wrong, or did Jrue have 2 steals in the first half credited, then clearly had a steal in the 4th quarter, but shows after the game that he had 1 total steal?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@wad11 said...

Am I wrong, or did Jrue have 2 steals in the first half credited, then clearly had a steal in the 4th quarter, but shows after the game that he had 1 total steal?

Thought he would have 2 total but I guess only 1

• noddy

D Murray kicking ass and he takes him out. SMH.

• RipCityRings

Wouldn’t mind like 10 OTs in this Spurs game, that is if Simmons can somehow not foul out…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).