• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7.5 ) at Washington ( 7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    4:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Utah ( 6 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

Myles Turner will be massive chalk today.

People usually get Turner right. He wasn’t popular last time out but tonight he will be. He only can play against Cs who are built like PFs.

• charara1224

Myles turner would benefit a great deal too if he stays out of foul trouble i think hes gonna be one of those low owned playeds that drop 40+

• charara1224

@superstars92 said...

Myles Turner will be massive chalk today.

People usually get Turner right. He wasn’t popular last time out but tonight he will be. He only can play against Cs who are built like PFs.

I wouldnt say chalk because embiid is in a great spot and many will chase bryant at that price tag on FD

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@charara1224 said...

I wouldnt say chalk because embiid is in a great spot and many will chase bryant at that price tag on FD

Turner will be the highest owned C on the slate. No question. DK and FD. Embiid will have heavy ownership too, but think he comes up short of Turner. On FD there is a fantastic pivot though in Steven Adams.

• choppadown

@charara1224 said...

I like Turner and Embiid….probably run two lineups one with each.

• Ace15

Jrue is way too cheap on FD. Gallo/Adams wayyy to cheap on DK where I have to get some exposure. Love Clarke and MPJ today. JJJ will pick up fouls today and JVAL shouldn’t see much run as NOP will look to play fast.

• IronMonkey415

DK needs to do these $3-$4 contests like FanDuel.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

On FD there is a fantastic pivot though in Steven Adams.

First guy I wanted to lock in. Just opportunity cost and blowout risk (denver short an entire team again). Got Turner, Bryant, Embiid and Adams..

All my DK lineups have 2 centers. Little wary of Bryant on the back to back, yet still, he’s young and getting massive minutes and usage. And Indy not as strong Defensively without Dipo and Brogdon.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Turner will be the highest owned C on the slate. No question. DK and FD. Embiid will have heavy ownership too, but think he comes up short of Turner. On FD there is a fantastic pivot though in Steven Adams.

If Turner is highly owned and delivers, that indicates the game was competitive at least though the 3rd where Bryant and at least 1 other WAS player are likely to deliver as well.

• charara1224

@Ace15 said...

Jrue is way too cheap on FD. Gallo/Adams wayyy to cheap on DK where I have to get some exposure. Love Clarke and MPJ today. JJJ will pick up fouls today and JVAL shouldn’t see much run as NOP will look to play fast.

yeah my thoughts too it could be a brandon clarke day today

• noddy

@IronMonkey415 said...

DK needs to do these $3-$4 contests like FanDuel.

• Njsum1

@charara1224 said...

yeah my thoughts too it could be a brandon clarke day today

Edit…1 off makes sense, yet not as a core play…imo

• superstars92

If the injuries pan out the way it could, there is a chance we could have the first ever GPP winner have 3 brothers on that team.

• Njsum1

SGA dirt cheap on DK

• dominicanpapi

Paul or Ja on FD? Would you play Paul against a depleted Denver team or Ja in a high paced game, on a B2B, being guarded by Ball or Jrue most of the game? I kinda like Paul more…

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I’m so happy you brought that up; look at his performance vs jokic recently

• gaelicgirl

“Heat coach Erik Spoelstra has confirmed that Jimmy Butler is ‘going to play’ this afternoon against Toronto” – Marc Stein
    “Jimmy Butler is ready to go for today’s Heat game, per Spo.” – Tim Reynolds

• Pandamonious

@frugal said...

If Turner is highly owned and delivers, that indicates the game was competitive at least though the 3rd where Bryant and at least 1 other WAS player are likely to deliver as well.

Agree

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

I’m so happy you brought that up; look at his performance vs jokic recently

Correct. DVA shows post bigs do damage against Denver too. It’s not just this season either. He got 50 against them last season as well.

• gaelicgirl

@dominicanpapi said...

Paul or Ja on FD? Would you play Paul against a depleted Denver team or Ja in a high paced game, on a B2B, being guarded by Ball or Jrue most of the game? I kinda like Paul more…

I’m playing both in one LU, Pelicans D hasn’t looked great and if Ja can’t handle a B2B at his age…

• Pandamonious

On the flip side, Jokic has some massive games against Adams…so you really have your Turner and Embiid pivots right there.

• rstylz

OG still to cheap.

• NDNole

@Pandamonious said...

Correct. DVA shows post bigs do damage against Denver too. It’s not just this season either. He got 50 against them last season as well.

One of the main reasons I like this board. I always get tidbits of info I wouldnt otherwise.

• Pandamonious

As much as I love Jrue here, everyone is going to play him on FD and no one is going to play Lonzo…

• goboltsgo

Hmm have 90% Adams and now that you guys are bringing up I’ll say that I honestly think he outscores super chalk turner tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).