• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7.5 ) at Washington ( 7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    4:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Utah ( 6 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• goboltsgo

@Pandamonious said...

As much as I love Jrue here, everyone is going to play him on FD and no one is going to play Lonzo…

You playing any Lonzo on DK? Ive landed on him a few times in lineups as last man or someone I could move to with salary available but havent pulled the trigger on him in one. Like you said though lots of Jrue

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

to play Lonzo…

His minutes has been crap idk whats going on…

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@goboltsgo said...

You playing any Lonzo on DK? Ive landed on him a few times in lineups as last man or someone I could move to with salary available but havent pulled the trigger on him in one. Like you said though lots of Jrue

I’ve hardly looked at DK yet, although I think he might be too expensive there. Focused on FD until lock at 130, then I’ll switch to DK till lock at 4, then to MLB, then to…what else we got?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

Game 1 foul trouble. Game 2 blowout.

• charara1224

@Ace15 said...

yeah gentry has been leaving him on the bench for an extended amount of time along with the fact he hasnt been involved on the offensive side as much

• rstylz

SG seems tough today. Who does everyone like?

FD specific.

I feel like It’s Jrue or you spend down. Back to TBJ? DvP lies a little depending on who plays for indiana.

edit, TBJ SF on fanduel:(

• Njsum1

@goboltsgo said...

Jrue is pricey on DK. All the pelicans are overpriced on DK. Very little meat on the bone. I’ll be fading mostly or just one offs.

On FD, they’re all blatantly underpriced and incredibly strong plays.

• Njsum1

@rstylz said...

SG seems tough today. Who does everyone like?

FD specific.

I feel like It’s Jrue or you spend down. Back to TBJ? DvP lies a little depending on who plays for indiana.

edit, TBJ SF on fanduel:(

Dillon (please hit your shot today) Brooks

• Bvgingy

This the day Brooks finally hits his shots? Average of 18 shots the last two games and has gone 3-16 on 3-pointers.

• zeeshan2

I like millsap and or grant as values at pf today on FD

• Njsum1

@Bvgingy said...

This the day Brooks finally hits his shots? Average of 18 shots the last two games and has gone 3-16 on 3-pointers.

Idk, he’s priced near his (theoretical) floor for this matchup. Which is about 4.5 to 5x his price…imo. I try and play as many of those guys as possible. Hopefully he gets hot and Gump’s his way to some steals, reb’s and assists

• casper

Thank good they priced Morris and craig up on Dk now I can forget about them

• frugal

Just threw together an FD lineup….salaries just seem so soft compared to DK and even Yahoo. I can build a “balanced” lineup without really having to look at any scrubs full of high upside plays there. Strange. I was tempted to leave money on the table but forced myself to pay up where I was paying down on other sites.

• Ace15

Calling it today. Shabazz breakout game finally. 40 dinger.

• thedkexperience

Keeping up my keep it simple stupid strategy from the past few days. Landed on Embiid, AD and LBJ after finding a half dozen viable options from near the bottom of the list.

Sure … why not.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

As much as I love Jrue here, everyone is going to play him on FD and no one is going to play Lonzo…

I know someone who is playing Lonzo

• siddom

fading turner/bryant

• casper

I’ve got two lakers 2 waiters and curasco

• monarch

I dont see how A A Ron fails. He’s cheap, starting, Wizards, he plays in blowouts. Boxes checked

• captainwacky

@siddom said...

fading turner/bryant

I’m fading bryant, very light on Turner.

• zeeshan2

anyone playing lebron and or davis? both are listed probable

• monarch

@zeeshan2 said...

Everyone

• siddom

@zeeshan2 said...

im locking in Davis and going from there

• noddy

@zeeshan2 said...

Davis yes, LeBum no.

• ScofieldReturns

is it finally a jokic night?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).