• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7.5 ) at Washington ( 7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    4:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Utah ( 6 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Why are people worried about B2B when these guys haven’t played in months and every game is essentially a home game? Not to mention some of these teams are on the cusp of making the playoffs or going home for the season. While the other teams need to ramp up for the playoffs. I don’t see any legitimate concern for B2B.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Heat will start Nunn, Butler, Robinson, Crowder, Adebayo on Monday.

• Dfspacman

@noddy said...

Davis yes, LeBum no.

But isn’t lebron still doing most of the ball handling?

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

As much as I love Jrue here, everyone is going to play him on FD and no one is going to play Lonzo…

…because he sucks?

• Dfspacman

What’s the free ticket on draftkings? Didn’t get any

• siddom

feel like theres gonna be many first place ties today. sheesh.

• casper

Glass And Lebum are playing there not probable

• Njsum1

Not playing FD today, every build I like, I need 100 or 200 more salary. I’ll take it as a sign

• captainwacky

Yeah, FD tourney is extremely unexciting the more I build. There’s a lot of ways to go, but the chalk just seems really strong.

• vick325

Bryant and Mitchell or tuner and FVV?

• rourke441

lock em in butler t j warren lowry

• hypegotti

any word on brogdon?

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Everyone

A lot of Davis, very little Lebummer

• siddom

the butler is going to ruin the slate

• dominicanpapi

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Why are people worried about B2B when these guys haven’t played in months and every game is essentially a home game? Not to mention some of these teams are on the cusp of making the playoffs or going home for the season. While the other teams need to ramp up for the playoffs. I don’t see any legitimate concern for B2B.

I’m not worried per se, but it does give me pause.

Morant played 41 minutes in the 1st game, then 37 last night, and they’re playing again today. B2B, and a 3 in 4. I’m not saying Morant is a bad play, because he’s a great play but it’s a valid thing to bring up IMO. If I’m doing a 3 Max, I’ll probably have him in a lineup but he wouldn’t be a core play of mine. IDK, just my two cents.

• casper

When there’s word it will be posted 5 times

• ScofieldReturns

i keep landing on vanvleet as the last piece of my LU….i feel indifferent about him in a bad matchup. Anyone have any thoughts on him today one way or another? SG is quite weak

• captainwacky

however, tomorrow just got reallllll nice

• tmarohl

Allen, Levert and Harris ruled out against the Bucks tomorrow for rest. I guess that means it will probably be a Giannis rest day as well.

• noddy

Anyone worried about Ja going up against Jrue and/or Lonzo?

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

however, tomorrow just got reallllll nice

Stack the Brooklyn and Milwaukee benches? Problem is, the Brooklyn news came out too early so there will probably be some pricing increases on bench scrubs.

• casper

Fww is a great play like holiday better and Craig is 4 k

• noddy

@siddom said...

the butler is going to ruin the slate

Against Toronto?

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Stack the Brooklyn and Milwaukee benches? Problem is, the Brooklyn news came out too early so there will probably be some pricing increases on bench scrubs.

What’s the news? EDIT: Nevermind, resting players.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

The sites always get some correct but miss a few opportunities. That game is going to be interesting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).