NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) at Dallas ( 10.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Tatum struggles vs Toronto, but us he just on another level right now? Is FVV/Powell combo on FD contrarian? Anyone else like Shamet as a punt today? Yuck. Is Doncic too risky or is that what I thought before and he dropped 84.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Gary Harris (hip) plans to play Sunday. https://t.co/eXV224SMaf

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Kyle Lowry (ankle) available to play Sunday. https://t.co/mJiMfmBZQn

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Tatum struggles vs Toronto, but us he just on another level right now? Is FVV/Powell combo on FD contrarian? Anyone else like Shamet as a punt today? Yuck. Is Doncic too risky or is that what I thought before and he dropped 84.

Not sure.

Yes.

I hope not.

Definitely not.

• Brendan239

Theis gonna put up 30+ FD points today.

• miggs6876

@Brendan239 said...

Tatum is priced way too high. Toronto D plays him tough. Easy fade for me. Love Mitchell at 8k on fd. 8.6k is steep for Murray but I’m still a buyer. On FD you almost have to pick between Luka and Kwahi. Really like Jokic but not sure I can get there. Value is pretty slim. Morris, Clarkson, Grant, Burke, cheap Dallas guys. Jaylen is pretty cheap on FD. Lots to think about.

• jessedio

@Brendan239 said...

Against Ibaka and Gasol?

• Brendan239

@jessedio said...

Against Ibaka and Gasol?

• miggs6876

@Brendan239 said...

I like him too. Better match up than Embid and Philly.

• jessedio

FDs pricing is crazy this morning. Makes you not want to play..lol

You have to make a compromise at C and three other spots to make a halfway decent lineup.

• jessedio

@Brendan239 said...

I keep landing on him by default so I’ll have a few shares.

• Brendan239

Kind of a dumb q, but hey it’s a 3-game GPP. FD. FVV/S Johnson or Clarkson/Brown? FVV has a 55 point ceiling and Johnson could see 18 min at 2%. Love Brown for 40-45 points and Clarksons pretty vanilla.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Kind of a dumb q, but hey it’s a 3-game GPP. FD. FVV/S Johnson or Clarkson/Brown? FVV has a 55 point ceiling and Johnson could see 18 min at 2%. Love Brown for 40-45 points and Clarksons pretty vanilla.

What did I miss? Why would Stanley Johnson see any minutes?

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

What did I miss? Why would Stanley Johnson see any minutes?

I guess I’m relying on the health of Lowry too but he’s playing right?

• Pandamonious

@Brendan239 said...

I guess I’m relying on the health of Lowry too but he’s playing right?

He’s playing, plus even if Lowry tweaked the ankle again and had to sit back down, Powell/Davis/Thomas would just get more minutes, not Stanley.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@jessedio said...

FDs pricing is crazy this morning. Makes you not want to play..lol

You have to make a compromise at C and three other spots to make a halfway decent lineup.

Boban is never a compromise

• Pandamonious

Feels like playing any C today is a compromise. Even on DK it’s bad. Everyone is has been under performing their current price. Not sure to just pay up and take the raw points of someone like Jokic or Gobert, or just punt it with Harrell/Boban/Gasol and hope one of them spikes here.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Feels like playing any C today is a compromise. Even on DK it’s bad. Everyone is has been under performing their current price. Not sure to just pay up and take the raw points of someone like Jokic or Gobert, or just punt it with Harrell/Boban/Gasol and hope one of them spikes here.

You dont think Serge can keep up the 3 FPPM?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Kleber should play 40 mins

• fresh56

@Pandamonious said...

you dont like serge?

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

You dont think Serge can keep up the 3 FPPM?

Not really, no. I wouldn’t be surprised if Serge got to 35-40 though. I’m not completely fading him.

• Gary harris being in is annoying enough now that I’m off some nuggets. Murrary will be fine, but i had some interest in mpj maybe even a small dozier.

• Brendan239

Playoff P? Under 15%?

• Pandamonious

I miss the days when Jamal Murray was SG eligible.

• Pandamonious

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Gary harris being in is annoying enough now that I’m off some nuggets. Murrary will be fine, but i had some interest in mpj maybe even a small dozier.

Yeah, Harris messes up Craig, Dozier, Morris, MPJ all to some degree. He can’t take minutes from them all, but he has to take minutes from some of them. Most likely Dozier and Craig, I think.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).