NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) at Dallas ( 10.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dmo_Htx

If I don’t have Siakam I have Powell. Rough

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Conversely, I think Siakam is the absolute most underrated player in the league, despite being booty cheeks today.

I agree although I think Siakam has progressed from underrated to more properly rated and needing to perform while Bam is my most underrated. Dude is a beast.

• siddom

toronto scrubs can’t win without kawahi

• Yeoman

@rstylz said...

Powell missed to many open shots, everyone crushing but him.

Even Kanter’s doing fine on a per-minute basis.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Pascal Siak“bum”

• monarch

Raptors sitting out this game….just informally.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

FVV and Powell used up all their energy last week when talking about protesting, obviously.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Doris Burke is basically Booger McFarland for me

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Doris Burke is basically Booger McFarland for me

nah she’s good, booger was just annoying and talked too much. doris usually says just enough.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I agree although I think Siakam has progressed from underrated to more properly rated and needing to perform while Bam is my most underrated. Dude is a beast.

Bam is literally 1b for me. Levert up there too as well, and starting to get breakout attention.

It’s not numbers based at all for Siakam, it’s the opposite. He’s huge, plays both sides of the ball exceptionally well, is versatile, has a great rapport with his teammates, and keeps working on his game. (much like Bam).

But they’re both top 15 players eeeeeasily and the average fan would be like “who?”

• captainwacky

Doris Burke is way better than Booger McFarland. I don’t really like her overall commentary, but Booger was atrocious.

• captainwacky

Without cap considerations, role, or anything, I’d take Caris Levert over Kyrie Irving in every NBA context. Not even a second thought.

• captainwacky

But I’d also take most of the NBA over Kyrie Irving, so I don’t think that’s a shocking take from me lol

• monarch

Norman Ow!

• monarch

I wouldn’t give FVV 30 million

• yisman

this NBA announcer asking Doris Burke why Robert Williams is called “The Time Lord”

smh

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@captainwacky said...

Doris Burke is way better than Booger McFarland. I don’t really like her overall commentary, but Booger was atrocious.

He’s a grown man that goes by the name Booger…..I will just leave it at that.

• noddy

FVV is a bad basketball player.

• billythekidcowboysheat

God i can’t stand marcus smart, had i been on him, would have got 25 Probaly.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@damionismyname said...

nah she’s good, booger was just annoying and talked too much. doris usually says just enough.

Never minded her but ever since the restart it’s been rough. Maybe its cause they dont really call the game. Seems like everytime something is happening on the court she is rambling on about something

• yisman

@captainwacky said...

did you like her whole Bozeman bit and yelling “WAKANDA FOREVER

• yisman

@jlowery73 said...

He’s a grown man that goes by the name Booger…..I will just leave it at that.

since they were just asking where “Time Lord” came from, we can say that McFarland’s nickname came from the fact that in school, he was literally known as a booger-eating moron.

• captainwacky

@yisman said...

did you like her whole Bozeman bit and yelling “WAKANDA FOREVER

I wasn’t watching, but I think I’m for it in principle lol

• monarch

I don’t really care for Doris Burke one way or the other but she is doing exactly what ESPN wants. Her job is to call games and generate impressions/mentions and she does a very good job of doing that.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

since they were just asking where “Time Lord” came from, we can say that McFarland’s nickname came from the fact that in school, he was literally known as a booger-eating moron.

Lol. I wondered where his name came from

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).