NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) at Dallas ( 10.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kettab24

raps guards gna play the whole 4th lol

• Golfnut04240

I have 1 lineup with Powell. If he can get it going just a little.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Jaylen Brown kinda fell of a cliff eh? Seems like he has scored like 2 fantasy points in the last quarter and a half of play. Unless he has a big 4th he will disappoint with high ownership.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Mavs will start Doncic, Burke, Hardaway Jr., Finney-Smith, Kleber on Sunday.

Lineup note: Clippers will start Shamet, Leonard, George, Morris, Zubac on Sunday.

• gaelicgirl

I don’t know what to do with my good LUs now that all the Mavs are playing….
    wish FD didn’t have late swap, now I’m all conflicted about tinkering

• vick325

Burke and ingles or rjax and hardaway? Gpp

• captainwacky

@vick325 said...

Burke and ingles or rjax and hardaway? Gpp

First I think

• P0key

@tmarohl said...

No Theis – No Cash

Theis + Pascal = ??

both of my Theis LUs have Pascal..

• tmarohl

Anybody play Time Lord?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@jlowery73 said...

Jaylen Brown kinda fell of a cliff eh? Seems like he has scored like 2 fantasy points in the last quarter and a half of play. Unless he has a big 4th he will disappoint with high ownership.

Yep and now in foul trouble. Kemba doesn’t let him touch the ball

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Anybody play Time Lord?

You would have to also be a timelord.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Should have stayed clear of this game except for theis and kemba. I wouldn’t pick smart ever so I’ll eat it today, brown not even gonna get there, and powell the ultimate-bust

• kettab24

So Brown started so hot but just fizzled out bc of fouls and ballhog Tatum

• kettab24

why are they posting up Siakam? just bad coaching, it hasn’t worked and it won’t work

• billythekidcowboysheat

Can’t wait for tomorrow, my 🔥🔥🔥 shall destroy the deer

• jessedio

6 steals for VanVleet is saving him from being a bust.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Can’t wait for tomorrow, my 🔥🔥🔥 shall destroy the deer

They might. My take on that game is that Jimmy Butler takes one of Miami’s three point shooters off the floor whenever he is in. He didn’t play in any of Miami’s games against Milwaukee this year.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Game stacks for this one are complete toast….would be hard to avoid Tatum, Brown, Pascal, Lowry, etc. in any kind of stack.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

They might. My take on that game is that Jimmy Butler takes one of Miami’s three point shooters off the floor whenever he is in. He didn’t play in any of Miami’s games against Milwaukee this year.

Gotta play goran, jae, and one of drob or herro, possibly bam, but this is not a jimmy series imo. On the other side i can see us containing giannis, but middleton is the one i think goes off.

• kettab24

FVV was terrible today…and Smart getting hot from 3 is wtv..also damn Brown

• tgowen

• Blogger of the Month

Well, it looks like the best decision I made today was not over reaching and riding a hot streak because Norman Powell would have driven that bus straight into a ditch.

• monarch

I’d like Normal Powell to do something to get to like 15 DK points here

• yisman

@captainwacky said...

I wasn’t watching, but I think I’m for it in principle lol

disappointed in Doris Burke’s explanation of “Time Lord”, btw.

She was like “well, he was late for a meeting so he got the nickname and Danny Ainge wanted to put the kibosh on it.”

He got the nickname because he’s a Doctor Who character residing in a different continuum! That’s the whole point!

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Gotta play goran, jae, and one of drob or herro, possibly bam, but this is not a jimmy series imo. On the other side i can see us containing giannis, but middleton is the one i think goes off.

Middleton and Brook Lopez for me in that series. I will have Heat value. Probably won’t play any Jimmy.

• rvnfn77

@jdtrey said...

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t the top streak 9 wins for the last few days with 151 or so entrants left? Just looked and it went up to 10 (which it should have) yet somehow now there’s 172 left?

I noticed the same thing very odd makes no sense to me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).