NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) at Dallas ( 10.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I know guessing blowouts is a losers game, see yesterday, but there’s no chance Mavs don’t lose by 80 right?

• @Pandamonious said...

Yeah, Harris messes up Craig, Dozier, Morris, MPJ all to some degree. He can’t take minutes from them all, but he has to take minutes from some of them. Most likely Dozier and Craig, I think.

I’ll be honest i want the luka, 🕷, Murray build so much, but if the raptors are gonna be underowned i may take some stabs.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I know guessing blowouts is a losers game, see yesterday, but there’s no chance Mavs don’t lose by 80 right?

Clippers shoot 65% from 3 again?

• rstylz

@Brendan239 said...

Kind of a dumb q, but hey it’s a 3-game GPP. FD. FVV/S Johnson or Clarkson/Brown? FVV has a 55 point ceiling and Johnson could see 18 min at 2%. Love Brown for 40-45 points and Clarksons pretty vanilla.

Stanley Johnson will be lucky if they let him come out and sit at the end of the bench

• gaelicgirl

FD messing with positions again

Sweet Lou is now a PG, and Jerami Grant is now a SF

Probably more that I haven’t seen yet…why do they do this? So annoying

• captainwacky

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Gary harris being in is annoying enough now that I’m off some nuggets. Murrary will be fine, but i had some interest in mpj maybe even a small dozier.

What about… a Bulldozier?

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Clippers shoot 65% from 3 again?

Probably not, but keep in mind that Mavs aren’t good defensively, so allowing a good shooting night isn’t weird. Clippers are close to being 100% and Mavs are beat up and hobbled with their 2nd best player out and best player on 1 1/2 legs and Clippers were the better team to begin with.

• Pandamonious

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’ll be honest i want the luka, 🕷, Murray build so much, but if the raptors are gonna be underowned i may take some stabs.

I hate doing it, but I’m loading up on the 1st game. That game, I suspect will be under appreciated and everyone is priced pretty fairly.

• rstylz

EDIT* pushing Morris to bench

• Pandamonious

@rstylz said...

Harris coming back pushing Grant back to the bench?

Should push Morris to the bench.

I suspect it’s Murray, Harris, Grant, Millsap, Jokic

• captainwacky

Lotta good angles today. I always view the playoffs and short slates as “you have to do something crazy if you want to win a gpp”, and while that hasn’t quite been working for me in the last couple weeks… I’ve still been min cashing or not getting hammered on days where my narratives miss. So I guess I’ll keep going, unlike Khem Birch.

• Pandamonious

Entire Mavs team is questionable, it’s ridiculous.

• captainwacky

Mike Malone, man… it’s like having too many weapons made him a worse coach. They couldn’t lose to Utah if they went murray/harris/Craig/Millsap(or grant)/Jokic. They would just win like 60-50, but the Jazz have no answer for that wing defense.

(the Malone thing applies to more than just this hypothetical lineup, though).

• Pandamonious

Is this mind games? How can Luka, Burke, Hardaway, Finney-Smith all be questionable? They have been all series and ended up playing.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Is this mind games? How can Luka, Burke, Hardaway, Finney-Smith all be questionable? They have been all series and ended up playing.

Porzingis actually has 3 healthy knees, etc.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

Porzingis actually has 3 healthy knees, etc.

I just thought Kristaps was a nice guy, who sacrificed his meniscus to give to one of the other hobbled Mavs.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Probably not, but keep in mind that Mavs aren’t good defensively, so allowing a good shooting night isn’t weird. Clippers are close to being 100% and Mavs are beat up and hobbled with their 2nd best player out and best player on 1 1/2 legs and Clippers were the better team to begin with.

That was the clippers first good shooting game of the series right? Maybe even the entire bubble. As a homer I cant go in with any other mentality that the Mavs stick it to the Clippers and Morris and force a game 7

• @Pandamonious said...

I hate doing it, but I’m loading up on the 1st game. That game, I suspect will be under appreciated and everyone is priced pretty fairly.

Maybe even a smidge of

Gotta play somebody at center, luv theis at pf on both sites btw, probly chalky but fits lineups perfectly.

• ryanprzy

@Brendan239 said...

#1 gif all-time

• monarch

Norm Powell, Marcus Smart, Jaylen Brown are some of my favorite plays. Not priced correctly for their ceilings like the players from the 1st round series are yet.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Norm Powell, Marcus Smart, Jaylen Brown are some of my favorite plays. Not priced correctly for their ceilings like the players from the 1st round series are yet.

I like the Celtics you mentioned; Norm Powell is just a worse player than his matchups right now, which doesn’t exactly bode well. He’s historically a plus matchup killer, too..

• Brendan239

How maa as my minutes does Harris play? Enough to warrant $4k on FD?

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I like the Celtics you mentioned; Norm Powell is just a worse player than his matchups right now, which doesn’t exactly bode well. He’s historically a plus matchup killer, too..

I like to play Powell when they need him to provide a spark. He can close as well over OG. He can get to 30 minutes in a variety of ways.

• captainwacky

@Brendan239 said...

How maa as my minutes does Harris play? Enough to warrant $4k on FD?

He’s typically a low FPM guy and coming off an injury. He does have random bursts with blocks or steals, and I don’t mind any sort of gamble at someone who’s 4k on a tiny boring slate, but it’s a bit of a stretch in my opinion. Thus, I kinda like it lol.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I like to play Powell when they need him to provide a spark. He can close as well over OG. He can get to 30 minutes in a variety of ways.

This much is true. He has a wide range and a good ceiling, I just am not on him as much today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).