NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) at Dallas ( 10.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dangerb407

@Njsum1 said...

Ceiling isn’t limited. Just hasn’t hit it yet. He had 43 DK points the game before this in a blowout where he played like 25 min. If that game was competitive it could have been 60. He’s also scoring 35dk on terrible shooting.

Which is why at 7.2 I’d be all in. Fair price is 7.5 to 7.8. Yet I agree 8.3k is a little high, playing next to Kawhi. Yet DK isn’t giving bargains on most top tier guys anymore.

Disagree; he doesn’t regularly get the ancillary stats. Look at his stat line today; awesome NBA game; DFS not so much at that price

I probably shouldn’t be broadcasting on here as I’ll generally be fading, especially on DK

• Njsum1

@dangerb407 said...

Disagree; he doesn’t regularly get the ancillary stats. Look at his stat line today; awesome NBA game; DFS not so much at that price

I probably shouldn’t be broadcasting on here as I’ll generally be fading, especially on DK

Yes he gets ancillary stats. Look at his game logs.

Also, I didn’t say I like him @8.3 (Today’s price) Didn’t have much today.

I said at 7.2, I’d be all in. Just look at today. He got more rebounds and assists than normal yet no blocks or steals, which he usually gets. He shot 6-19 and returned 5x on a 7.2 tag. If he shoots 10-16 that’s 45 DK points (with a 3 pointer).

He’s also been mostly cold, so if you factor that into your decision, than I can see not wanting a ton of Paul George in your lineups.

Also, my thoughts on price are for this matchup with Dallas.

Let’s see who the clippers play next round and I’ll adjust what I think accordingly.

I’d still most likely go all in if I see him at 7k next round regardless of opponent

• yisman

Utah awful at the end of the third

one possession: inexplicably throw the ball right to Murray for a Denver fast break

next possession: get the ball with 50 seconds left in the quarter, good opportunity for a 2 for 1

instead, they run the clock all the way down and Clarkson heaves a shot as the clock expires, which misses badly

and they don’t get the 2 for 1

just one awful shot

• yisman

@Yeoman said...

Experimenting with the deliberate zero in a showdown—it only seemed fair after I wrecked my all-day lineup with Kanter’s zero.

I think I may be doing it wrong, or maybe I just picked the wrong night. It doesn’t seem like there’s any way to make up the zero tonight. It’ll probably cash OK but I don’t think it could have won no matter who I chose.

I took a 0 from 1600 Bradley

• dangerb407

Blowout points from Dozier (not happening tonight)

• yisman

Live look at Niang

Jazz bench is brutal

• miggs6876

Mitchell and Murray were locks on fanduel.

• yisman

I believe Murray and Mitchell are now 1-2 in postseason scoring

If you had told me that would be the case after 2 weeks of the playoffs, I would’ve said they must’ve been playing to triple OT every game

• damionismyname

murray

• 🕷 and murrary save me yet again! Sucks had no klaw with them, those 3 plus theis, you would be golden.

• yisman

Murray: 50 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists. 9/12 behind the arc
    Mitchell: 44 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists. 9/13 from deep

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

If I hadn’t played showdown would have been a good day

Weird. I had all the pieces but didn’t have the right mix I guess

• mrshhhh

I really suck at this…i had the right core but the wrong cheap guys!

• Njsum1

Had a lineup (had 7 in that contest) finish 17th (47,000 entries) in the DK 40k and 1 🍀🔥🏀🍀🍀🍀🍀

• captainwacky

Super close on both sites; needed a little more from millsap in both.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

If I hadn’t played showdown would have been a good day

Weird. I had all the pieces but didn’t have the right mix I guess

I never play showdown, and it was still a bad day.

• realphipps

Remember when people used to come on here begging for paypal donations after a bad day/week?

Is that still a thing?

• JustDFSin

@realphipps said...

Remember when people used to come on here begging for paypal donations after a bad day/week?

Is that still a thing?

Tell them donate blood or collect some cans

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

Is that still a thing?

Never seen that.

I donated after a big win so I did my part! 😂

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Had a lineup (had 7 in that contest) finish 17th (47,000 entries) in the DK 40k and 1 🍀🔥🏀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Very impressive, congrats!

• gaelicgirl

Cashed one out of three to break even

Yay?

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Very impressive, congrats!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.