NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) at Dallas ( 10.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• markymark13

@Brendan239 said...

How maa as my minutes does Harris play? Enough to warrant $4k on FD?

I’ve seen him play 40 minutes and not warrant that price..

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Norm Powell, Marcus Smart, Jaylen Brown are some of my favorite plays. Not priced correctly for their ceilings like the players from the 1st round series are yet.

I love the first games prices and it’s like a shiny new toy I’m wondering if lots of people may jump on it game theory matters on these short slates that being said I can’t get away from theis in my most of my builds kinda feels like a trap though

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I miss the days when Jamal Murray was SG eligible.

SG is awful on this slate…imo

You got an overpriced DM, or Brown/VanVleet, who in the matchup for plus 7k could get you there are just get 30dk points. Clarkson who plays 25 minutes and is likely to get you 4.5-5.5x and nothing more. And there are no solid punts. Hate sg today.

• gaelicgirl

@ryanprzy said...

#1 gif all-time

Seriously?

• captainwacky

@Jsmitty123433 said...

I love the first games prices and it’s like a shiny new toy I’m wondering if lots of people may jump on it game theory matters on these short slates that being said I can’t get away from theis in my most of my builds kinda feels like a trap though

Yeah, I just keep clicking on Theis and shrugging.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Entire Mavs team is questionable, it’s ridiculous.

They know they’re beat, let’s see what they do.

• Njsum1

@ryanprzy said...

#1 gif all-time

Cookie Monster might disagree

• captainwacky

My submission. So versatile; so powerful.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Come on guys, the panda gifs are all ahead of every other gif.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Come on guys, the panda gifs are all ahead of every other gif.

You’re biased! LOL

• rstylz

@Njsum1 said...

Cookie Monster might disagree

My vote.

Thats how i felt yesterday when i spent 2 hours deciding whether to play McGee or Caruso while the whole time i should have played KCP.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

They know they’re beat, let’s see what they do.

Still tilted over last night’s POR/LAL game, so tonight I’ll probably succumb to recency bias…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I hate doing it, but I’m loading up on the 1st game. That game, I suspect will be under appreciated and everyone is priced pretty fairly.

And both teams starters will play 40 mins

• Tgirl

How much Tatum is too much today, with Toronto ‘s D? I have him in 3/5, may pay down to Theis

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Still tilted over last night’s POR/LAL game, so tonight I’ll probably succumb to recency bias…

I feel like a got lucky with the late game as I had CJ and all the scrubs…KCP, Simons, Caruso, Trent, Green, yet no Lebron or Ad. Yet they were so low owned I still had a decent day.

I don’t fade games because I think they might blowout. Yet I might go lighter on higher priced guys. Points have to get scored either way 🤷‍♂️

• jdtrey

@gaelicgirl said...

FD messing with positions again

Sweet Lou is now a PG, and Jerami Grant is now a SF

Probably more that I haven’t seen yet…why do they do this? So annoying

I prefer getting to play Sweet Lou at PG rather than having to decide which one of Shamet or Jackson randomly remembers how to play basketball

• gaelicgirl

@jdtrey said...

I prefer getting to play Sweet Lou at PG rather than having to decide which one of Shamet or Jackson randomly remembers how to play basketball

True, but then you’re using one of your PG spots on a bench player and lose a cheaper SG option

• Yeoman

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, I just keep clicking on Theis and shrugging.

So am I the only one considering Kanter instead?

• tmarohl

@Tgirl said...

How much Tatum is too much today, with Toronto ‘s D? I have him in 3/5, may pay down to Theis

At his price, I will be playing very little.

• Yeoman

@gaelicgirl said...

True, but then you’re using one of your PG spots on a bench player and lose a cheaper SG option

Lou’s not a bench player. He just doesn’t start.

• roomchat

@jdtrey said...

Is it a PatBev day?

• rstylz

@Yeoman said...

So am I the only one considering Kanter instead?

In recent history Theis doesnt get into foul trouble against the Raps and Kanter doesnt play D…….

Im trying to up grade in a couple spots and have thought about going down from Theis to Kanter, just doesnt give me enough extra to make it worth it.

• Yeoman

@rstylz said...

In recent history Theis doesnt get into foul trouble against the Raps and Kanter doesnt play D…….

Im trying to up grade in a couple spots and have thought about going down from Theis to Kanter, just doesnt give me enough extra to make it worth it.

But Kanter did double-double in 18 minutes last December. Easily outpointed Theis in the next game too, again in fewer minutes. And unlike Theis I’m pretty sure he won’t be owned.

• johnfoster8

Lowry or SiaKam?

• rstylz

I will give you he will be like 2% owned. Gasol is probably safer at that price point.

But hey……i have been thinking about him! I have always been a fan and think when he gets minutes he always uses them. I’ve always thought e has been under valued on all the teams he played for.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).