NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) at Dallas ( 10.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

There is a 71 entry max right above it but it is to the point where its not free tickets anymore. Its a little more than half full.

I always wait until the last couple of minutes to enter those, just to see how full they get.

• Theis-43%
    Kemba-34%
    Jaylon-31%
    Powell-17%

• Golfnut04240

Good luck, all!

• rstylz

Hit the panick button.

Just realized i have Brown, Smart and Kemba.

With Tatum lingering around that seems like to much Boston for a low scoring game. Especially if Tatum is gonna get his:(

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@barko15 said...

I mentioned this on its own thread but with no FD response to customer service I was hoping for some assurance here. I have over 150 tickets (all from NBA) for $4 NFL milly week 1. If I keep entering the NBA satellites will additional tickets I earn turn into cash or will I be throwing money down the toilet. Any experience here would be super helpful as I am looking to enter these auto-win satellites in a few min.

I know on DK you can convert them but not sure about FD

• noddy

I need a 133-132 game here.

• hypegotti

i didnt have time to play yesterday so threw the runpuresports FD core into the 4000 free tickets entry yesterday to just scoop ten tickets real quick and wound up tieing for 10, 4000th place and got my money back lol. 59 people didn’t cash, 3990 tickets went out and i got my money back, ridiculous.

good thing about those upcoming NFL contests is thousands of tickets will be entered with dummy lineups and never entered virtually creating overlay. FD makes it real easy for casual users to not be aware they won tickets.

• noddy

Are the refs going to ruin this game?

• monarch

Raptors need Norm Powell out there

• noddy

I can’t stand terrible refs. They make it all about them. This isn’t about you morons. Let them play basketball.

• Dfspacman

Ugly-Ugly game

• tmarohl

No Theis – No Cash

• noddy

Man I miss 80’s basketball. I can’t watch this crap. Good luck everyone.

• monarch

Theis has so much room with Raptors concerned with Kemba. They will adjust, game will open up.

• rstylz

here comes Serge……….lol

• tmarohl

@hypegotti said...

i didnt have time to play yesterday so threw the runpuresports FD core into the 4000 free tickets entry yesterday to just scoop ten tickets real quick and wound up tieing for 10, 4000th place and got my money back lol. 59 people didn’t cash, 3990 tickets went out and i got my money back, ridiculous.

good thing about those upcoming NFL contests is thousands of tickets will be entered with dummy lineups and never entered virtually creating overlay. FD makes it real easy for casual users to not be aware they won tickets.

How so? I click upcoming entry’s and always see them. You also get an email from FD saying that you have been entered in the contest.

• Dfspacman

Someone get the whistle outta this refs mouth

• Dfspacman

Siakam blowing easy layups

• tmarohl

Pascal with three fouls.

• jki7p6

Thats a bs foul

• Golfnut04240

Celts doing this w/o a Tatum sighting.

• IT4MVP

Jaylen’s ownership is crazy high!!

• jessedio

Siakam killed all lineups. I’m done for.

• monarch

Celtics putting on a clinic

• hypegotti

Got my first 5 figure screen shot and it’s over with Siakim out lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).