NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) at Dallas ( 10.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Time Lord going to break the slate.

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

Pascal with three fouls.

This is awful. These refs need to be fined and suspended.

• Dmo_Htx

@noddy said...

This is awful. These refs need to be fined and suspended.

He got him on the elbow man cmon.

• noddy

@Dmo_Htx said...

He got him on the elbow man cmon.

If you really think these refs are doing a good job overall in this game I just don’t know what to say.

• Golfnut04240

A Tatum sighting!

• tyleh

Such a gross 1st quarter . Tatum had 0 basically . Terrence Davis has more than siakam with 2 fouls aha . Theis goes off and gasol has 1 pt

• Dmo_Htx

@noddy said...

If you really think these refs are doing a good job overall in this game I just don’t know what to say.

I mean they’ve missed calls but don’t know how you can argue that one

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Patrick Beverley (calf) ruled out Sunday. https://t.co/did9jY4TZI

• kettab24

the fouls are gross…let them play ref…no one wants to see backups play wtf is this

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Patrick Beverley (calf) ruled out Sunday. https://t.co/did9jY4TZI

Gross. OK, need Burke ruled out then, so I can take a chance on Wright or Barea.

• myfolly

• kettab24

had to go take a poop

• Golfnut04240

Patrick Beverley out today. Fire up Reggie Jackson, maybe?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Gross. OK, need Burke ruled out then, so I can take a chance on Wright or Barea.

Only guy out for Dallas should be Porzingis

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Only guy out for Dallas should be Porzingis

That’s what I would imagine as well. Elimination game, they’re all going to try to give it a go.

• noddy

@Dmo_Htx said...

I mean they’ve missed calls but don’t know how you can argue that one

Sorry I wasn’t referring to a specific call. My bad. BUT if you screw up as a ref you let another one go. Again I just mean in general. There are way too many fouls being called. It’s awful.

• Pandamonious

@Golfnut04240 said...

You could. I wouldn’t expect more than 20-25 from him, BUT that’s as much as you can say for anyone in that range at any position with what’s left on the slate.

• monarch

Ibaka is playing great…benefiting slightly from Siakam foul trouble

100% Harrell. Too Cheap. Who will stop him today?

• Dmo_Htx

@noddy said...

Sorry I wasn’t referring to a specific call. My bad. BUT if you screw up as a ref you let another one go. Again I just mean in general. There are way too many fouls being called. It’s awful.

Oh yeah for sure. I don’t understand how the NBA lets the refs takes over games. Refs love putting on a show

• casper

@Golfnut04240 said...

Pat been out Burke’s is going to play and Reggie will back Sham these are my unofficial thoughts

• tmarohl

600K prize pool for $3 entry for two game slate on FD tomorrow. Going to be a lot of ties.

• Hipster_doofus57

Well hello Tatum thank you for showing up

• Pandamonious

@866 said...

100% Harrell. Too Cheap. Who will stop him today?

The same people that have been?

He could do well for sure, but last game he did a huge portion of his damage after the game blew out. 22.5 DK points in the 4th quarter when the starters were on the bench. Of course that could happen here again.

• monarch

I think Fred brings them back

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).