NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Okla City ( 5.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

2 game slate. Some early thoughts. Raw points for sure. On FD you can definetly fit ABC and Harden. Hill a lock if Bledsoe is out. Covo way too cheap. Center spot is dog poop. Paying down for Tucker. Herro or Robinson should do well against bucks. They give it up on the perimeter. Westbrook way too expensive. Dennis Schoeder looks like the play over SGA. Dragic is auto lock for me but I feel like he disappoints.

• realphipps

Why Dennis over SGA?

I have interest in both, just curious.

• dominicanpapi

@miggs6876 said...

2 game slate. Some early thoughts. Raw points for sure. On FD you can definetly fit ABC and Harden. Hill a lock if Bledsoe is out. Covo way too cheap. Center spot is dog poop. Paying down for Tucker. Herro or Robinson should do well against bucks. They give it up on the perimeter. Westbrook way too expensive. Dennis Schoeder looks like the play over SGA. Dragic is auto lock for me but I feel like he disappoints.

I just tried to fit Harden and ABC and it’s a bit difficult. PF is awful outside of Covington and Bam, you’re almost forced to play them

• BUFUu2

@miggs6876 said...

agree i am actually going to rock tucker and green though

• monarch

@realphipps said...

Why Dennis over SGA?

I have interest in both, just curious.

Harden and Westbrook have basically removed all confidence from SGA. We will see if he bounces back but im skeptical. They were real hard on him and he took it very bad.

• monarch

I like Crowder. The Bucks give up the three…to the players they decide is acceptable to be taking them.

• jessedio

Giannis – Crowder combo will be super chalk on FD.

SG is a bit tougher with all the good choices you can go to.

I’d imagine OKC will adjust to the double teaming HOU did last game, but I think they are done. Dort can’t shoot and SGA can’t guard Harden or Westbrook.

• realphipps

@monarch said...

Harden and Westbrook have basically removed all confidence from SGA. We will see if he bounces back but im skeptical. They were real hard on him and he took it very bad.

Maybe I read his body language wrong. Seems like he had a bad game, similar to Game 1.

Not sure I’m buying the idea he was bullied out of his confidence. But if it lowers his ownership, I’m all for it.

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

. Hill a lock if Bledsoe is out

You misspelled Divencenzo.

• siddom

Do you play freak on dk tho?

• mbunner23

100 percent Bam ABC for raw points and Crowder.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Njsum1 said...

You misspelled Divencenzo.

You both misspelled “crazy Giannis usage, like 50%”.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

The grammar in here is terrible. Amazing how all these adults have no idea how to spell.

• siddom

Really hope bledshow is out

• kettab24

Miami are winning this game, Bucks are not ready for this heat. That 11 man rotation is going to get found out.

• monarch

Bam is one of my favorite players. I may be off of him here. I think Brolo could be the play

• mbunner23

@mbunner23 said...

100 percent Bam ABC for raw points and Crowder.

• mbunner23

Not sure why that quoted me and not Panda…it was meant for him.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Bam is one of my favorite players. I may be off of him here. I think Brolo could be the play

Agree. I think Bam is fine, and him getting 45-50 is very possible, but I prefer the upside to price of really every other Heat player. Butler, Dragic, Robinson, Crowder, Herro and so on.

I’ll go cheaper at C, and hope Bam just settles around 40-45, and I can get 30-35, from Lopez or maybe even Adams, who was hurt by the blowout last game only. Or down to Tucker and hope for 25-30.

• monarch

Bam will either be guarding Brolo away from the paint and his natural instinct is to be a help defender on Giannis or he will be defending Giannis. I would like to think the Bucks want to stretch that Heat defense out and give Giannis cleaner lanes to the basket.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Not sure why that quoted me and not Panda…it was meant for him.

Ah…that makes sense

• Njsum1

@sochoice said...

You both misspelled “crazy Giannis usage, like 50%”.

My speling is perfekt

• mbunner23

I’d imagine Bam guards Giannis.

• monarch

It will be a collective effort. I’m sure Spoelstra has several different approaches in mind.

• WillyWongka

Nunn out of the dog house/in game shape yet?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.