NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Okla City ( 5.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Agree. I think Bam is fine, and him getting 45-50 is very possible, but I prefer the upside to price of really every other Heat player. Butler, Dragic, Robinson, Crowder, Herro and so on.

I’ll go cheaper at C, and hope Bam just settles around 40-45, and I can get 30-35, from Lopez or maybe even Adams, who was hurt by the blowout last game only. Or down to Tucker and hope for 25-30.

I like Brolo and Adams yet there’s not a ton of upside there imo. Jeff Green has a little less floor, yet maybe more upside…maybe

Bam has the most upside, and his price is fair, yet disappears from time to time. Or gets into foul trouble. I’m honestly just rotating these guys through. I’ll even go 2 centers in some lineups.

• monarch

@WillyWongka said...

Nunn out of the dog house/in game shape yet?

He only played meaningful minutes because Butler left the game in the first half

• realphipps

How many 3s does Kelly O hit tonight?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

2 game slate. Some early thoughts. Raw points for sure. On FD you can definetly fit ABC and Harden. Hill a lock if Bledsoe is out. Covo way too cheap. Center spot is dog poop. Paying down for Tucker. Herro or Robinson should do well against bucks. They give it up on the perimeter. Westbrook way too expensive. Dennis Schoeder looks like the play over SGA. Dragic is auto lock for me but I feel like he disappoints.

Westbrook way too expensive? I guess you are still expecting a mins limit

• tmarohl

I wonder where the Bucks minds are, and what happens after they find out that the special session of the legislature that their boycott caused, will end with the Republicans not taking up the legislation. https://wtmj.com/news/2020/08/31/wisconsin-republicans-not-expected-to-pass-police-reforms/

• JustDFSin

@tmarohl said...

I wonder where the Bucks minds are, and what happens after they find out that the special session of the legislature that their boycott caused, will end with the Republicans not taking up the legislation. https://wtmj.com/news/2020/08/31/wisconsin-republicans-not-expected-to-pass-police-reforms/

Wait until the 5th of sept and what the NFAC said they want to do to louisville

• mcgruffthecrimedog

Miami series price is insanely good value at +360. I actually think they will win this series. The Bucks are just not as complete of a team and have to rely too heavily on Giannis.

• monarch

I wonder if this is giving Giannis an out in free agency? Not that he needs one. Players have some leverage here but i don’t think it affects today’s games but i was wrong last time.

• realphipps

@JustDFSin said...

Wait until the 5th of sept and what the NFAC said they want to do to louisville

I didn’t even know Louisville had an NBA team. And they’re playing today!?!?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@WillyWongka said...

Nunn out of the dog house/in game shape yet?

No and no. Wait, that’s not right. He’s in perfect “ride the bench” shape.

• mbunner23

@mcgruffthecrimedog said...

Miami series price is insanely good value at +360. I actually think they will win this series. The Bucks are just not as complete of a team and have to rely too heavily on Giannis.

Yep. I would take the Heat as well but can’t bet this week since I’m in South Carolina.

• kettab24

@mcgruffthecrimedog said...

the Bucks starters are going to have to play big minutes for them to win in my opinion and I don’t think they are ready for the intensity the heat will bring. Coach Bud likes to spread minutes around with a deep rotation so no one has a heavy workload sometimes that works to your detriment because when guys like Bledsoe and Lopez have to play 40 mins they aren’t ready for it

• monarch

I believe the Bucks are the best team. The Heat are very good and well equipped to load up if the series stays on script for them. Once or if the series is no longer on script they are in trouble because they are not as good as the Bucks in a free flowing seven game series in my opinion. They do represent the most difficult matchup for them in the East though.

• kettab24

Interesting point but I disagree…The Bucks have the best player in the series but from 2 to 5, I’ll take the heat guys, also the heat have the better coach in my opinion. I’ll take the heat vets/rotation guys over the Bucks vets/rotation guys as well. Giannis will have to outplay Butler significantly for Bucks to win, I don’t think that happens so I’m taking Heat. Will be really fun though, might see some OT games

• monarch

Great series! I believe the Heat have to scheme and be coached up with a collective effort to win. And they can do that. The Bucks can beat them by just playing the way they’ve been playing for the past two years. In a one game scenario I’ll take the Heat but in seven games I’ll side with the best player and simplified and proven system.

• WhiteyJones8

I wonder if FD is going to put up an NFL Million satellite. I’m sitting at 85 tickets right now. Was hoping they would put a 15-max out so I could get to 100

• kettab24

yea it’ll be fun…Butler has to be great for the Heat to win and I think he will be…also Dragic hasn’t been this healthy in a long time and he’ll renew his friendly rivalry with Bledsoe from their Suns days lol

• barko15

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I wonder if FD is going to put up an NFL Million satellite. I’m sitting at 85 tickets right now. Was hoping they would put a 15-max out so I could get to 100

this! any chance they add them this morning?

• tmarohl

I’m not in the least bit worried about Jimmy Butler. This series doesn’t fit his game. If Miami wins, it will be because guys like Herro, Robinson, Dragic and Olynyk are draining threes at a high rate.

• tmarohl

@barko15 said...

this! any chance they add them this morning?

Probably not, as they been taking a bath on those super sats.

• kettab24

@tmarohl said...

I’m not in the least bit worried about Jimmy Butler. This series doesn’t fit his game. If Miami wins, it will be because guys like Herro, Robinson, Dragic and Olynyk are draining threes at a high rate.

sounds like you are fading Butler?

• barko15

@tmarohl said...

Probably not, as they been taking a bath on those super sats.

yes I was hoping that they continued

• Spoiler alert: load up on my 🔥🔥🔥 tonight

• tmarohl

@kettab24 said...

sounds like you are fading Butler?

I don’t fade anyone in a two game slate. I just don’t think his game translates that well against the Bucks, unless he takes the open threes the Bucks will want him to shoot.

• JSteele

Anyone know if any bucks bought $20 “Coffee” from Butler this weekend?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.