NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Okla City ( 5.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• WhiteyJones8

@tmarohl said...

Probably not, as they been taking a bath on those super sats.

While they’ve definitely been taking a beating the NFL Million has 991,964 entries. There’s almost no way that fills. I kind of assumed they already know that and are just contest letting people win the tickets for $2. Getting $2 is still better than nothing.

Side Note: I would have understood if they didn’t run one for NBA on a two-game slate but the fact that they aren’t running an MLB one either might me these contests are dead, at least for now.

• lester461

@WhiteyJones8 said...

While they’ve definitely been taking a beating the NFL Million has 991,964 entries. There’s almost no way that fills. I kind of assumed they already know that and are just contest letting people win the tickets for $2. Getting $2 is still better than nothing.

Side Note: I would have understood if they didn’t run one for NBA on a two-game slate but the fact that they aren’t running an MLB one either might me these contests are dead, at least for now.

When does FD usually issue their tickets? Still waiting for about 20 tickets I won from last night.

• JustDFSin

@lester461 said...

When does FD usually issue their tickets? Still waiting for about 20 tickets I won from last night.

It takes about 2 days

• mbunner23

Miami loves to shoot 3s. Bucks give up the 3. It will come down to if Bam/Butler can slow down Giannis enough to win. I think they do. Heat in 7.

• kettab24

@mbunner23 said...

Miami loves to shoot 3s. Bucks give up the 3. It will come down to if Bam/Butler can slow down Giannis enough to win. I think they do. Heat in 7.

Coach Bud also loves to minutes to washed guys like Korver, Ersan, Williams etc. That won’t work in this series because they will get exposed defensively big time. Miami’s nine man rotation is a very good one imo…Bucks like to give off an illusion of depth…I guess we’ll see

• JSteele

I wouldn’t give much stock into the regular season games between Miami and Milwaukee. There was only one game played with similar rosters. Miami won but it was a low scoring defensive grind type of game. I wouldn’t go too heavy on this game except where the positional pieces are scarce (Bam, Brolo) I’m having a difficult time wanting to pay up for Harden or Giannis, even though it’s a 2 game slate. I like a lot of the midrange pieces from OKC

• dominicanpapi

44, 37, 46. Those were the number of 3’s Miami attempted in the 3 games against Milwaukee. I like the Kelly O call, my only concern is he only got minutes in the games Butler didn’t play.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

44, 37, 46. Those were the number of 3’s Miami attempted in the 3 games against Milwaukee. I like the Kelly O call, my only concern is he only got minutes in the games Butler didn’t play.

Butler didn’t play in any of the games against Milwaukee.

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

Butler didn’t play in any of the games against Milwaukee.

Played on March 2, 2020.

• siddom

Brolo/dort vs tucker/house dk gpp?

• monarch

He played in this one https://www.statmuse.com/nba/game/3-2-2020-mil-@-mia-70392

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Played on March 2, 2020.

Oh, thanks, forgot that one.
    That was the second of a back to back for the Bucks, just as an fyi.

• Njsum1

@siddom said...

Brolo/dort vs tucker/house dk gpp?

Pretty Equal. Curious to see if Dort starts again. If he does I’ll have limited exposure. Maybe his shot will fall. They may also tell him not to shoot.

• biancap18

Fade Giannis and harden and go balanced and not have to worry about the Wesley Matthews of the world sounds good to me

• ScofieldReturns

anyone want to speculate as to bledsoe’s health? he’s had a history of hamstring issues, or am i remembering wrong?

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

Oh, thanks, forgot that one.
    That was the second of a back to back for the Bucks, just as an fyi.

Our resident Bucks expert, don’t athletic bigs like Bam give them fits?

• biancap18

Bledsoe will 100 percent play

• ScofieldReturns

finding it really hard to fit in CP3 on FD, anyone else? I seem to always go with bledsoe (if he plays) or george hill (if bledsoe doesnt)

• dominicanpapi

@ScofieldReturns said...

finding it really hard to fit in CP3 on FD, anyone else? I seem to always go with bledsoe (if he plays) or george hill (if bledsoe doesnt)

8200 is steep.

• bazerko

With this being an elimination game, does OKC try to involve Gallinari into the offense?

• ScofieldReturns

@bazerko said...

With this being an elimination game, does OKC try to involve Gallinari into the offense?

gallo will make or break the slate today

still deciding between him and crowder

• Njsum1

@ScofieldReturns said...

Maybe, but he hasn’t made or broken a slate since….ever 🤷‍♂️

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@ScofieldReturns said...

still deciding between him and crowder

Yep. This is correct. Gallo will break the slate for anyone who plays him and thinks that he’ll get the ball more today with CP3, SGA and German Rondo around.

• tmarohl

@Petergunz82 said...

Our resident Bucks expert, don’t athletic bigs like Bam give them fits?

Yes, but they still give up the least amount of points in the paint than any other team. Bam will probably get a lot of blocks, rebounds and assists.

• miggs6876

@theIrrigator said...

Westbrook way too expensive? I guess you are still expecting a mins limit

He may get up to 30 min today. 9.4k still seems pricey for me. Sure he could smash but if you play him that means you are fading either Giannis or Harden. Both have 60 plus upside that too juicy for me to pass up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.