• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    2:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 235.5
    4:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 230.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 242.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SwissCakes

Is Brogdon going to play on a b2b, hes a lock if so. Also TLC looks like a good fit today for the nets.

• superjon

How chalky will the Nets be today?

I think I like Tyler Johnson the most. Maybe just punt at PG with him and Kemba.

Kemba is 4800 on FD. Minutes will probably go up a little again. Maybe 24-27. Is that enough for him?

• antzilla810

Gotta have some pieces to the Rocket/ Blazer game.

• JustDFSin

@superjon said...

I think I like Tyler Johnson the most. Maybe just punt at PG with him and Kemba.

Kemba is 4800 on FD. Minutes will probably go up a little again. Maybe 24-27. Is that enough for him?

Are you playing on FD? They wont be chalky at all on DK

• superjon

@JustDFSin said...

Are you playing on FD? They wont be chalky at all on DK

Yes I’m on FD. They’re all basically min priced.

• jessedio

This Brooklyn game is so trash. On FD really don’t want these bums taking up spots…lol

• BUFUu2

@jessedio said...

This Brooklyn game is so trash. On FD really don’t want these bums taking up spots…lol

totally agree i think lopez is the only one from that game i am liking think for cheap i will be going herro and olynk they outplayed nunn and duncan like crazy yesterday for a combo of 6900 total i think they can repeat from yesterday

• superjon

@jessedio said...

I don’t think I can do a stack, but anytime a team is missing 3 starters, it seems like you want to have some exposure to at least 1 player on the team.

• mbunner23

The price is high on Nurkic today but I love the matchup. Can’t see Whiteside stealing minutes, give me Nurkic after seeing what Brook Lopez did to Houston.

• Wooden_Bones

@mbunner23 said...

The price is high on Nurkic today but I love the matchup. Can’t see Whiteside stealing minutes, give me Nurkic after seeing what Brook Lopez did to Houston.

No doubt Nurkic is in a good spot today, but I feel Ayton or Vucevic can get you better pts/$ on DK. That’s $700-$800 savings that’ll help pay up for a couple high end guys.

• jessedio

@superjon said...

I don’t think I can do a stack, but anytime a team is missing 3 starters, it seems like you want to have some exposure to at least 1 player on the team.

For sure. Days like this it’s prob a good idea to enter that extra gpp lineup just in case.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

PF eligibility makes it even easier to play him

• emnj69

I am fading warren today-I think today is the day he disappoints at a high price now

• frugal

Yahoo is slow adjusting prices on TJ and Nurk, both still huge bargains vs recent production. Cam Johnson and Payne both near min and both likely safe for minutes even in a blowout. And of course Seth Curry minutes/usage need to be accounted for, but very tricky there. Wright seems the obvious candidate to start, but backup minutes could all go to Burke or split with Barea.

• charara1224

Zach Collins could be a sneaky play tonight and AG at 5600 on FD ill take some of that

• tmarohl

@superjon said...

I don’t think they will be chalky at all on DK, as they are all priced up. On FD, they might be a little chalkier, but for the most part they are all scrubs so I don’t expect much.

• tmarohl

@BUFUu2 said...

totally agree i think lopez is the only one from that game i am liking think for cheap i will be going herro and olynk they outplayed nunn and duncan like crazy yesterday for a combo of 6900 total i think they can repeat from yesterday

The only Buck I like on FD is Bledsoe at 4700. Other than that, good luck figuring out which Bucks scrubs will get the run in the blowout.

• Njsum1

@emnj69 said...

I am fading warren today-I think today is the day he disappoints at a high price now

The matchup is much tougher, if he was playing the Wizards again, he’d be worth 10k.

Still might take 30 shots. 🤷‍♂️

Edit…does seem like a let down spot though

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

The matchup is much tougher, if he was playing the Wizards again, he’d be worth 10k.

Still might take 30 shots. 🤷‍♂️

Oladipo will cut into Warren’s shot attempts, so agree, time to jump off.

• casper

Play Alex Burke w Wes out he should get decent run

• captainwacky

@casper said...

We in the NBA?

• emnj69

it is funny on fd every night I draft a team and go man that team is destined for greatness but 99% of the time it was not-they look so great on paper but then I forget due to salary structure everyone can create a great line up in theory

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

The only Buck I like on FD is Bledsoe at 4700. Other than that, good luck figuring out which Bucks scrubs will get the run in the blowout.

I always default to DJ wilson as my dart for the bucks bench. Also, Justin Anderson is the only net that didn’t get bumped on DK who will probably run.

• marker0357

who do we think Kawhi will guard? Trying to decide between Cam and Bridges. Right now, I’m leaning towards Cam.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@casper said...

I’m guessing you mean Wesley Matthews and Alec Burks, but Burks is on the Sixers.

Connaughton, Brown, Korver?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.