• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    2:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 235.5
    4:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 230.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 242.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@hypegotti said...

RoLo not even attempting to grab boards pathetic

He’s Rolo…one off or fade. Never heavy. I’ve got him in 1 of 5.

• Njsum1

@yisman said...

Timothy Lemon Carrot is the leading scorer in the game.

IS THIS REAL LIFE????

No it’s #bubblelife

• monarch

Justin Anderson was their best player in the first half. Second half no run. The real question is what does Jacque Vaughan have against Justin Anderson and is Kyrie behind all of this?

• hypegotti

Is Wright going to dnp? I’m not watching, Cleveland getting minutes lol

• wad11

@monarch said...

Luka and Giannis stay out late at Epcot or something? Neither one look right today

I mean, Giannis isn’t playing in the 2nd half, but had 16/6/4 in 16 minutes… Luka has 13/5/3 in 12 minutes… look pretty good to me.

• frugal

@hypegotti said...

Is Wright going to dnp? I’m not watching, Cleveland getting minutes lol

Yeah, with Cleveland getting minutes my guess is Wright DNP. Sucks, a few lineups dead but I should’ve known better than to roster him in the first place.

• monarch

@wad11 said...

I mean, Giannis isn’t playing in the 2nd half, but had 16/6/4 in 16 minutes… Luka has 13/5/3 in 12 minutes… look pretty good to me.

You probably aren’t watching the game. They both had horrible attitudes and are losing to crap teams.

• frugal

@monarch said...

You probably aren’t watching the game. They both had horrible attitudes and are losing to crap teams.

Luka’s frustrated as hell going 0-2 to start the bubble with both games winnable and lost late.

• wad11

I’m actually flipping back and forth from both… They haven’t looked on their A game, but are still getting numbers, which is really all we care about in DFS land.

• frugal

NM…Wright’s on the floor.

• Njsum1

PUBLIC DFS SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I’ll just repost this since it got bottom billing on the last page, yet it’s important to know.

Mavs play Bench guard roulette. Bench Guy will go off, then see no run the following game. Unless there’s multiple injuries it’s Luka or nothing.

If you want to take on dnp-cd risk, then have it.

• monarch

True and bound to be some let down spots with teams playing at such a high level first couple games back. Now they go from Celtics and Rockets to an afternoon game with the Nets and Kings.

• choppadown

Holmes looked possible to get some run…he isn’t getting the run I wanted.

• monarch

Justin Anderson back in. I’m going to cast my bubble coach of the year vote for Jacque Vaughn

• BerkeleyBoss

Need some Kurucs money to end this game

• NDNole

Is bogdanovic even playing? SMH I swear I pick a guy who gets 30 min a game and suddenly they disappear.

• mbunner23

Lopez gonna foul out of this joint.

• lester461

@mbunner23 said...

Lopez gonna foul out of this joint.

Picked up 3 fouls in a minute

• DC2380

@damionismyname said...

=

10000% AGREED

• goboltsgo

Rolo hope you never get off the bench again for the rest of your career. Switched from Herro/Fox to Rolo/Butler in my Luka/westy lineup

• DC2380

Lopez is a waste of 7 feet lol

• thedkexperience

Missed the early slate, but I’m glad to see that all that means is I didn’t lose $5 in maddening fashion.

Here’s Alf playing a guitar for no reason.

• yisman

the first two games today are so tilting

• kettab24

its called poor coaching lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).