• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    2:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 235.5
    4:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 230.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 242.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• skankinmat

Id give a left nut for OT

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@skankinmat said...

Id give a left nut for OT

lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

At least I was right on J Green and House…. meh night thanks to the DAL guards and the MIL-BKN “value”

• RipCityRings

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

No it’s me, I’ve had the curse since the restart, last night had javale, clarkson, kuz on same team…

Sga, adams, today roco, now covington and rwb gonna ruin my lu.

Tell me about it, it’s been all downhill since opening night. Went Westy/CJ tonight over Dame/Harden, and I’ve only rostered Warren a single time since his heater started.

I started playing a lot of PGA and a little MLB before NBA started, now I’m woefully overextended.

• noddy

Harden is unplayable anymore

• NDNole

@rocketman828 said...

So Jeff Green coming off the bench averaging about 20 minutes a game and is outscoring Russell Westbrick and Dame Duds points wise! This is why as a single lineup guy DFS drives me insane!

totally.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Last game was a SUPER DUD, not many hit value other then Nurkic and Green. Dame was ok, the other chalky plays meh.

• ScofieldReturns

i had 6 players from the last game, so was massively disappointed

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@ScofieldReturns said...

i had 6 players from the last game, so was massively disappointed

yeah I picked the right bk players and Doncic and loaded up on the late game.

• chronoxiong

This was the best I got: https://www.fanduel.com/games/47631/contests/47631-235973676/entries/2087415887/scoring

Was able to win all the games I was in because I stacked the Rockets/Blazers game. I always hate to see my lineups be in last place throughout the day but thats why you have to have patience. You dont just stack the early games (and fall for Nets value) and then call it a day. I continue to mess up picking PFs though as Porzingis was my main regret in that lineup. Everyone else hit value. Just needed more points from the other positions. Oh well. Glad to snap my 2 night losing streak. Bring on tomorrow’s slate.

• casper

Riding Kelly O and T Warren till it doesn’t work

• Njsum1

@casper said...

Riding Kelly O and T Warren till it doesn’t work

You can keep playing Warren on FD if they don’t raise his price, yet DK is close to pricing all the meat off bone.

He had to shoot 13-17 4-5 from three and get 4 stocks just to 6x his price. 🤷‍♂️

• Dfspacman

Who’s phmoney23 on fanduel he won all the money lol

• RipCityRings

Ultimate trap tomorrow, LeVert had a 50 burger last game vs Boston and will have fresh legs. They’ll probably get destroyed in 3 quarters and LeVert will play 25 minutes and go 6-17 or something, but I can’t resist.

Does anyone else think this slate is pretty ugly? Time to chase Porter Jr. and AD.

• tmarohl

Why is gorgeous dong projected so high for tomorrow?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

JJJ tore his meniscus…out for season

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

In theory he should be back in the rotation to pick up some of JJJ’s minutes. Memphis won’t play Val 30+ so that opens up some run at C. Given that they’re facing Rudy/Bradley they’ll probably need some size, so presumably Clarke will start at the 4 and Dong will grab the backup C minutes.

I’m on the fence about that play because it’s fairly likely he could only see 10-15 and be a non-factor, especially given that Utah doesn’t give Bradley much run. On the other hand, paying down at C has been the play on virtually every slate so far (FD, at least).

• RipCityRings

Also, is tomorrow a get-right game for Philly? Wiz are the best matchup they could ask for. Love Tobias and Shake at their FD prices, and J-Rich is still reasonably weak. Both guard positions are kind of thin. Lowry/FVV in good spots but should be a pace-down, defensive grind/potential blowout vs Orlando. CP3 doesn’t have great history vs the Lakers, yet PG is still probably the best spot to attack them. Wanamaker feels kind of trappy with Kemba resting- none of the Celtics pop much, though Hayward might have the rock a bit more than usual which could pay off at 6.1K.

• navyynick

because for some reason JV isnt added to player pool

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

In theory he should be back in the rotation to pick up some of JJJ’s minutes. Memphis won’t play Val 30+ so that opens up some run at C. Given that they’re facing Rudy/Bradley they’ll probably need some size, so presumably Clarke will start at the 4 and Dong will grab the backup C minutes.

I’m on the fence about that play because it’s fairly likely he could only see 10-15 and be a non-factor, especially given that Utah doesn’t give Bradley much run. On the other hand, paying down at C has been the play on virtually every slate so far (FD, at least).

I’m not buying 41.77 FD points which is the early projection

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I’m not buying 41.77 FD points which is the early projection

Yeah, Memphis is all off. As mentioned above J-Val isn’t in the pool, either is Brooks. Minutes and points are all inflated. They’ve got Melton projected for 36 minutes, Josh Jackson 31, Tolliver 28, and Dieng 35. Unless there’s something they know, that I don’t. This isn’t all because JJJ is out, it’s because 2 other starters are missing and it’s dividing everything up improperly.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

(and fall for Nets value)

Was in the winning lineup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).