• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    2:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 235.5
    4:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 230.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 242.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

Is 4 Portland players too many for cash games? Asking for a friend.

• Supersharpie

@mccoolio said...

Just an FYI for everyone in here and you, Dame has told me Russ is the toughest guard he’s played against in the league.

He balled out last time he faced Russ, as did Russ himself.

Russ – 63 FD pts

Dame – 59 FD pts

• monarch

Pricing is TOO tight. Had a hurricane roll through this morning. just got power back on and things are not going well lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@tyetwo42 said...

Any thoughts on Ilyasova?

Super risky

• BigRay

@noddy said...

Is 4 Portland players too many for cash games? Asking for a friend.

My wife just asked me the same thing. She never plays nba but took the 2500 crowns to use her 20 ticket. I said go for it

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Alex Len (re-conditioning) available to play Tuesday. https://t.co/g9IcT6UQnB

• ELopez432

Man its a tough ugly slate but I can see the winning scorer at 400+on Dk…I was able to put 3 stars in a lineup. Loving my lineups but we know how that shit goes lol

• tmarohl

@skankinmat said...

He tends to have big games when Giannis sits so we would be hoping for a Bucks blowout by the half for Ily can get like 30 minutes

Marvin is ahead of Illyasova on the depth chart now.

• ryan7962

i think im going to fade kurucs on dk and ride with some musa and justin anderson any thoughts?

• monarch

@ryan7962 said...

i think im going to fade kurucs on dk and ride with some musa and justin anderson any thoughts?

I am with you…along with the Cheeze man. Only makes sense to make some coin rostering some dude named Musa

• ryan7962

im just hoping anderson gets some decent time i just cant see kurucs throwing up 30 plus hes like a zach collins trap

• monarch

Anyone like Kanter?

• captainwacky

@ryan7962 said...

That’s what I am doing mostly.

• lester461

@monarch said...

Anyone like Kanter?

I think this is more of a Theis game. Good price on DK at 4900

• monarch

@lester461 said...

I think this is more of a Theis game. Good price on DK at 4900

True but he is 3400. A game script might exist where he pays off that salary vs a B2B Heat team

• mccoolio

@Supersharpie said...

He balled out last time he faced Russ, as did Russ himself.

Russ – 63 FD pts

Dame – 59 FD pts

Right, you kinda proved my point though…Russ is $500 less on DK and since they’re only $100 apart on FD I think the choice is pretty apparent. We’ll see how it goes!

• frugal

@ryan7962 said...

im just hoping anderson gets some decent time i just cant see kurucs throwing up 30 plus hes like a zach collins trap

Looks like 11 active players. Unless this is full blown Twilight Zone, the game should be over by the half, I can see a path to 20+ minutes for Anderson UNLESS the Nets completely ignore the score and just run a “regular” rotation with starters finishing the game.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Nets will start Johnson, Temple, Luwawu-Cabarrot, Thomas, Kurucs on Tuesday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Lineup note: Nets will start Johnson, Temple, Luwawu-Cabarrot, Thomas, Kurucs on Tuesday.

• ScofieldReturns

so now is tyler johnson or chiozza the better play?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m

Unless the Bucks sit players at the last minute, all of these Nets will see their minutes cut short when they are being blown out at the start of the third quarter.

• captainwacky

@ScofieldReturns said...

so now is tyler johnson or chiozza the better play?

Ugh, probably Chiozza between the two. I don’t think either are great though in this scenario.

• mbunner23

I’m going to use Musa in cash, already dreading it.

• ScofieldReturns

@captainwacky said...

Ugh, probably Chiozza between the two. I don’t think either are great though in this scenario.

yeah chiozza and kurucs are who i have from that game. don’t love it, but think the slate necessitates their cheapness

• captainwacky

I think the best targets are anderson, hall, Musa in that order.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).