• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    2:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 235.5
    4:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 230.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 242.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Bucks will start Bledsoe, Hill, Middleton, Antetokounmpo, Robin Lopez on Tuesday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Lineup note: Bucks will start Bledsoe, Hill, Middleton, Antetokounmpo, Robin Lopez on Tuesday.

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

I think the best targets are anderson, hall, Musa in that order.

Yeah…I was thinking about Wilson, but Musa may have a path to more minutes.

EDIT: With BroLo sitting, may need to rethink this.

• Carpocarp

Musa is going to shoot the ball from 28ft every time he touches it, and will get the blowout.

• lester461

Not a great matchup for Ayton but he’s too cheap on DK with PF eligibility

• frugal

@Carpocarp said...

Musa is going to shoot the ball from 28ft every time he touches it, and will get the blowout.

Rolo is only $3.2K and seeing Kurucs competing for boards…

• Smash!!!

• Packapunch

@lester461 said...

Not a great matchup for Ayton but he’s too cheap on DK with PF eligibility

Scored 51 on them last time he played them. Seems like a great one too me?!

• monarch

So convert all my Kanters to Rolo?

• mbunner23

Hello Robin.

• captainwacky

Yeah, Rolo is pretty safe.

• lester461

@frugal said...

Rolo is only $3.2K and seeing Kurucs competing for boards…

As the Mavs whisperer, who do you think is most benefited from Curry out? I’m thinking Delon Wright is pretty solid today.

• frugal

Have to imagine DJ is 2nd in the depth chart at C behind Rolo. Though not to stack them for a chance of near 48 minutes at C for 6.2K on DK.

• jasonresno

how we feeling about TLC in a probable blowout?

• bignish

Would you play Butler or Fox today in DK cash? Same price, its close man…

• frugal

@lester461 said...

As the Mavs whisperer, who do you think is most benefited from Curry out? I’m thinking Delon Wright is pretty solid today.

I think they may start Kleber at PF pushing THJ down to SG with no real benefit to Wright. Burke into the mix makes things tougher too. Even if Wright should start, I think it’s more likely Curry’s usage floats to THJ and Luka with him deferring more. If I knew JJ was out of the rotation, I’d probably take Burke. But it’s tough to know exactly how they rotate tonight.

• noddy

@monarch said...

Pricing is TOO tight. Had a hurricane roll through this morning. just got power back on and things are not going well lol

Me too. Where are you Morarch?

• monarch

@noddy said...

Me too. Where are you Morarch?

Russ, Luka and figuring out the rest. I like Fox as well he can get to 50 and has done before vs the Mavs.

• frugal

OK, I found a great sample game to try and model tonights Bucks minutes, 12/2/19 vs NY, huge blowout BroLo out. Rolo saw the most minutes of starters at 22. Wilson saw the most minutes of all Bucks at 23:36. Definitely stacking them on DK.

• charara1224

is kemba limited today or good to go?

• Supersharpie

Collins or Kurucs?

Both are 4.3k on DK.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

My most owned punts are:
    L Thomas
    RoLo
    J Green (HOU)
    Trent
    PatBev

Am I reading the slate wrong?

• monarch

Lots of Buddy as well

• Ace15

I have a ton of Oldaipo. I also am very overweight on Nunn, Barnes, Fox. Yolo.

• Ace15

Taking a shot on Giannis (less than 10%??) in anticipation of a close game!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).