• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 224.5
    4:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -10.5 ) at Washington ( 10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

What happened last game with Philly? Did they rest Embiid and Simmons?

I like the Utah Jazz today, Gobert, Conley, Mitchell.

Steven Adams will be needed for size against LAL.

• superjon

TJ Warren killing it and FD barely touches his price. AD goes for 70 his last game and his price goes up almost 1,000.

Feels like a Lebron and Mitchell kind of day.

• monarch

Dejounte Murray. His foot speed should give the Nuggets problems.

• BigRay

@mbunner23 said...

What happened last game with Philly? Did they rest Embiid and Simmons?

Embiid missed some minutes do to getting hurt, I think he got hit in the eye. Ben was just ineffective as he is most of the time and sat because of that. I was just looking at Philly/Bkn, saw the 10.5 line, and thought, ok, blow out risk here, less minutes for Embiid and co. But when has Philly blown out anyone. They generally play down to their competition so I just might have some shares.

• JustDFSin

@superjon said...

TJ Warren killing it and FD barely touches his price. AD goes for 70 his last game and his price goes up almost 1,000.

Feels like a Lebron and Mitchell kind of day.

It doesnt feel like a lebron day until playoff time

• monarch

Tobias Harris profiles similar to three players who have torched the Wizards in only two bubble games.

• BigRay

I like Toby. Not a must win but Philly needs to get it going

• monarch

Brandon Clarke is “popping” and will be touted. I’m not so sure this is good for him. He stands to lose his backup center minutes if Gorgeous enters the rotation. He has potential to chalk underwhelm in this particular spot.

• D_BUFF

Since Lakers clinched 1 seed, you’d think they would limit LeBron and AD minutes tonight against Jazz?

• Ndepompei

Does Grayson Allen get 30 min again? Once you get under 4500 the options at guard are pretty ugly

• Pierce85

With Kemba out, Wanamaker is a good choice no ?

• monarch

@D_BUFF said...

Since Lakers clinched 1 seed, you’d think they would limit LeBron and AD minutes tonight against Jazz?

They play OKC tonight but probably with it being the front end of a TNT B2B vs the Rockets. There is greater value in gaining an additional game of tape vs an unorthodox Rockets team than this OKC team. I could see one of them rest tonight.

• dominicanpapi

Probably the first bubble slate where the combination of games and teams is unappealing. Lakers could play LBJ and AD 20 minutes tonight just to keep them fresh. They’re the only team with nothing to play for.

• AdamBski

@monarch said...

Brandon Clarke is “popping” and will be touted. I’m not so sure this is good for him. He stands to lose his backup center minutes if Gorgeous enters the rotation. He has potential to chalk underwhelm in this particular spot.

Yea at damn near 50% projected ownership (DK), I’m definitely fading that chalk…if he burns me then it is what it is. I rather take a stab at Josh Jackson that’s gonna be sub 5% owned…

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

Probably the first bubble slate where the combination of games and teams is unappealing. Lakers could play LBJ and AD 20 minutes tonight just to keep them fresh. They’re the only team with nothing to play for.

LBJ is a losing play until the playoffs no matter the matchup, Davis is the play there if you want LAL exposure. The main targets today are the teams fighting to make it MEM, SAS, ORL, and BKN.

• superjon

@Pierce85 said...

With Kemba out, Wanamaker is a good choice no ?

2 guards seem to do well against the Nets.

I like Smart today.

• jessedio

Wanamaker and Tyler Johnson usually offer the same level of disappointment.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@AdamBski said...

Yea at damn near 50% projected ownership (DK), I’m definitely fading that chalk…if he burns me then it is what it is. I rather take a stab at Josh Jackson that’s gonna be sub 5% owned…

I’ll play both

Wana is 3000.

• dominicanpapi

Royce O’Neale is a direct pivot from Clarke on FD, better matchup too.

• 7klub06

@monarch said...

He wouldn’t lose back up center minutes, he would actually being taking the Jaren Jackson minutes since he is done for the season

• frugal

@7klub06 said...

He wouldn’t lose back up center minutes, he would actually being taking the Jaren Jackson minutes since he is done for the season

JJJ went though shootaround this morning and is playing tonight per reports. Are you suggesting the injury is worse than being reported?

EDIT: Nevermind, old headline.

• dominicanpapi

@frugal said...

JJJ went though shootaround this morning and is playing tonight per reports. Are you suggesting the injury is worse than being reported?

He tore his meniscus.

• Ndepompei

@frugal said...

where are you seeing those reports? everything I see from yesterday says torn meniscus out for year

• frugal

Jamal Murray is a wild card here. Gotta be on a limit if he plays right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.