• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 224.5
    4:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -10.5 ) at Washington ( 10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Golfnut04240

I am so close with 6 lineups from min-cash but the Nets are getting hammered. I put a lot of eggs in that basket with Celts and Nets.

• noddy

Why is Smart still in the game and Wannamaker on the bench up by 30?

• noddy

@noddy said...

Why is Smart still in the game and Wannamaker on the bench up by 30?

Stupid moron coach.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

How do you give up 149 points

I was thinking Laker rests everyone tomorrow.. you think they try vs HOU? Also Westy is Q with an injury now. There’s nothing for LA to play for anymore.

• JustDFSin

This restart system is flawed. The Trail Blazers are 2 games up in the win column on the pelicans with the same amount of losses with the same amount of games left. I see the Pels winning the rest of their games but still falling short because of games played. Am i missing something?

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

The best game (early one) gets left out of the main slate tomorrow on both sites…..GROSSSSSS!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@JustDFSin said...

This restart system is flawed. The Trail Blazers are 2 games up in the win column on the pelicans with the same amount of losses with the same amount of games left. I see the Pels winning the rest of their games but still falling short because of games played. Am i missing something?

Portland and Pelicans had the same amount of wins when play resumed. Blazers are 3-0, Pelicans 1-2 in the bubble

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.