• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 224.5
    4:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -10.5 ) at Washington ( 10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@Ndepompei said...

where are you seeing those reports? everything I see from yesterday says torn meniscus out for year

Nevermind, old headline.

• mbunner23

I’m really liking Valancunias here.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I’m really liking Valancunias here.

You would think the minutes would be there, as well as the opportunity. Price is fair. I don’t think there’s really anything obvious/can’t miss at C today, Like him too.

• frugal

One or both of Theiss and Kanter feel very safe with upside for a big game. I’d love to play Embiid, but WAS is due for a huge spanking.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

You would think the minutes would be there, as well as the opportunity. Price is fair. I don’t think there’s really anything obvious/can’t miss at C today, Like him too.

Jarrett Allen seems cant miss 🤷‍♂️…until of course, he misses. Yet 5400 is stupid low for a guy with 36 minute upside against a team that isn’t great at defending bigs.

Centers versus Utah are hit or miss. They can have big games, or really do nothing. Don’t mind Some limited exposure to Val

We really think ad and LeBron playing limitted minutes?. Prime time espn game against a solid thunder team. AD in a nice spot if minutes are there

• billythekidcowboysheat

I feel like this gonna be a late swap day, i can already see at 2:31 will get some big news.

• NDNole

Whenever I play Val he gets off to a great start and then barely plays the rest of the game. Coming in and out sporadically. Gonna be a while before I play him again.

• got9forya

Ok. Yes MPJ had a career game last game. Is he the play again for Denver. Great matchup against SA.

• Njsum1

@got9forya said...

Ok. Yes MPJ had a career game last game. Is he the play again for Denver. Great matchup against SA.

He could be, I’ll have some.

Also, I Hate going heavy on Milsap, cause he lets me down often, yet I’m going heavy on Milsap. Cheap across all 3 sites.

• JSteele

I like Rui Hachimura quite a bit today. He hasn’t done much in the games that count but the matchup is solid (Look at what Warren and Derozan did against Philly). I assume Clarke and Porter are going to be the chalk pairing on FD, so it’s a nice pivot off of one of them (Likely Clarke barring some news).

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Jarrett Allen seems cant miss 🤷‍♂️…until of course, he misses. Yet 5400 is stupid low for a guy with 36 minute upside against a team that isn’t great at defending bigs.

Centers versus Utah are hit or miss. They can have big games, or really do nothing. Don’t mind Some limited exposure to Val

We really think ad and LeBron playing limitted minutes?. Prime time espn game against a solid thunder team. AD in a nice spot if minutes are there

Yeah, Allen is fine. Certainly isn’t can’t miss, as there’s multiple paths to him bombing . Kind of overpriced on FD, but under on DK. Will arguably be over owned.

• casper

Who have the sixers blown out there not really that good

• superjon

@JSteele said...

I like Rui Hachimura quite a bit today. He hasn’t done much in the games that count but the matchup is solid (Look at what Warren and Derozan did against Philly). I assume Clarke and Porter are going to be the chalk pairing on FD, so it’s a nice pivot off of one of them (Likely Clarke barring some news).

He seems a little expensive on FD at 6.3k

• JSteele

@casper said...

Who have the sixers blown out there not really that good

They are the Cleveland Browns of road games, and unfortunately all of the games are road games.

Chalk will be WANA 3000 / Clarke 4600 / Allen 5400.

• JSteele

@superjon said...

He seems a little expensive on FD at 6.3k

I don’t mind the price tag, he has been filling up the stat sheet and if he has one of those games where he scores 20+ points, he’s easily into the 40s.

• monarch

@7klub06 said...

He wouldn’t lose back up center minutes, he would actually being taking the Jaren Jackson minutes since he is done for the season

That’s not correct. Brandon Clarke is the backup center and backup power forward. If Dieng plays then Clarke no longer becomes the backup center

• pepsies15

PF on FanDuel is tough. Really like Davis and Tatum. But Clarke and Porter also seem solid. Decisions, decisions…

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, Allen is fine. Certainly isn’t can’t miss, as there’s multiple paths to him bombing . Kind of overpriced on FD, but under on DK. Will arguably be over owned.

On FD I’m not interested. On DK, I don’t see Multiple paths to him bombing on a 5400 tag. Blowout or Foul trouble, yet even then he’ll still likely get you 25 DK points. Boston no Kemba on a back to back, Allen fresh off a day of rest. I don’t know seems the best ppd play at center.

• Njsum1

SGA plays well versus LA. Don’t know if it will continue, yet Schroeder still out and matchup and recency bias should keep ownership down. 6700 is a fair price, with some meat on the bone.

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

SGA plays well versus LA. Don’t know if it will continue, yet Schroeder still out and matchup and recency bias should keep ownership down. 6700 is a fair price, with some meat on the bone.

SGA remains a great play. The Thunder stagger, he will get really high usage vs the Lakers second team as well.

• NDNole

I think I want to give ennis a shot today.

• Dfspacman

Is t it likely josh Jackson sees at least 20mins today

• BBWC_10

I’m rolling out Kanter. Looking for a 12/12 double/double.

• hithisisnom

Why is Marc Gasol looking so good in projections? I don’t WANT to go there but if he’s gonna be under 5 percent I’m a little interested.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.