• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 224.5
    4:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -10.5 ) at Washington ( 10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Dwight Howard (knee) listed questionable Wednesday. https://t.co/uX1EaF2EZI

• mbunner23

@hithisisnom said...

Why is Marc Gasol looking so good in projections? I don’t WANT to go there but if he’s gonna be under 5 percent I’m a little interested.

With all of the great center options, it would be hard for me to pull the trigger on Gasol.

• markymark13

@Dfspacman said...

Is t it likely josh Jackson sees at least 20mins today

I am wondering the same thing. He has lots of upside, just hard to know if he will see significant minutes

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@hithisisnom said...

Why is Marc Gasol looking so good in projections? I don’t WANT to go there but if he’s gonna be under 5 percent I’m a little interested.

He always looks good in projections, because he’s cheap and plays mid 20’s minutes. Problem is he tends to not even hit his median, and usually finds his floor.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

NBA thoughts in today’s blog

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/inside-the-bubble-3392590

• got9forya

is any one on Noel. Everything I come up with has him projected at 32FP on FD

• sneaksox

With Murray hurt and both Barton and Harris out (it’s arguable that he was an effective scorer this year anyways), the Nuggets need offense other than Jok and they have the man in MPJ. We have been waiting for him to be unleashed all year, and it’s only happened a few random times.

Well it’s now or never time and I’m all in until Malone stops the train.

• BigRay

@sochoice said...

Nice write up. Thanks.

• got9forya

@sochoice said...

You went from Basketball to Baseball on the last 2 paragraphs of your write up. Great article though

• JSteele

@sneaksox said...

With Murray hurt and both Barton and Harris out (it’s arguable that he was an effective scorer this year anyways), the Nuggets need offense other than Jok and they have the man in MPJ. We have been waiting for him to be unleashed all year, and it’s only happened a few random times.

Well it’s now or never time and I’m all in until Malone stops the train.

What if he plays like he did against the Heat? Or doesn’t shoot 75%? What if the game doesn’t go into Overtime?

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

What if he plays like he did against the Heat? Or doesn’t shoot 75%? What if the game doesn’t go into Overtime?

Those are some pretty big WhatIf’s 😉

• noddy

LOVE my lineup today. I wonder what will happen/change to make me not like it?

• noddy

@JSteele said...

hahaha great post.

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

Those are some pretty big WhatIf’s 😉

He must string together 3 good games a la TJ Warren before I buy into him. But the stats don’t show it to me. Warren is at least shooting a million shots a game. Porter took 16 in 44 minutes and 11 in 25 against the Heat.

• nerman

What if Murray plays 26 minutes?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Dont overthink it. Play MPJ

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Jamal Crawford (hamstring) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/kY6VhzhQ9s

• emnj69

what does memphis have besides a pg? how is that line only 4

• noddy

@theIrrigator said...

Even at $6200 on DK? Pretty steep price.

• Bvgingy

@theIrrigator said...

Second this. Spurs are weak against wings. Their 1-4 is 6’6” and shorter. MPJ is 6’10” and Jokic forces opposing centers to guard out at the 3pt line freeing up driving lanes. He also rebounds well so it isnt all points.

• monarch

@emnj69 said...

what does memphis have besides a pg? how is that line only 4

Pretty decent long form team….desire to win, electric point guard a center that gives Gobert fits.

• casper

Is there some kanter news I haven’t played him since he was supposed to start then got a DNPCD

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Even at $6200 on DK? Pretty steep price.

Yes especially if Murray is out again

• noddy

Anyone going back to LeVert assuming he plays?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Yes especially if Murray is out again

Yeah, I think Porter is fine, as long as your realize everything basically went perfect last game. He doesn’t need to get 55 again though, 35-40 on DK is fine, great on FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.