• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 224.5
    4:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -10.5 ) at Washington ( 10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@sneaksox said...

this is pretty much do-or-die time for them trying to fight into the playoffs as a projected “high” seed, when they are playing like anything but that…

Malone has openly said he’s focusing on getting his team healthy for the playoffs. I don’t think that translates to do or die during these games.

To answer your question the most FD FPTs scored:
    Aaron Gordon 57
    Rui Hachimura 48
    Al Horford 51
    Serge Ibaka 47

Now, the ceiling on Horford and Ibaka are much lower with a fully healthy squad but I’m really high on Rui today and Aaron Gordon is probably in the 32-37 range.

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

Have you been drinkin again?

Make sure you get Fred WanWleet in there for sure

Mr. Wan Wleet is premiere number one basketballer in all of Kazakhstan!

• 7klub06

@siddom said...

Embiid or davis dk gpp?

Want Embiid but then sixers too expensive

• zeeshan2

guessing no one is playing vuc today going up against ibaka for at least 10 min?

• JSteele

@zeeshan2 said...

guessing no one is playing vuc today going up against ibaka for at least 10 min?

No, Vuc sucks against the Raptors and that Gasol guy is a pretty good interior defensive presence.

• sneaksox

@JSteele said...

Now, the ceiling on Horford and Ibaka are much lower with a fully healthy squad but I’m really high on Rui today and Aaron Gordon is probably in the 32-37 range.

I should have said ceilings under current team conditions. Horford and Ibaka usually go off when pieces are missing. I’m likely going to eat my words and MPJ will bust today because that’s how things seem to go, but the opportunity is there for another big performance and I think his offensive usage should be higher than the other guys mentioned based on how little else the Nuggets have to work with right now. I’ve played Rui in at least one lineup every day since the restart and his output has been less than inspiring, but maybe today is the day he can muster up 5x+

I’ve also unfortunately seen our starters come back cold before and adding key pieces back to the lineup at the start of the playoffs isn’t going to end well for them. I think the backup guys playing big minutes right now, mainly MPJ/Grant/Craig, are going to be key pieces if they expect to go deeper than one round of the playoffs.

• NDNole

@sneaksox said...

I should have said ceilings under current team conditions. Horford and Ibaka usually go off when pieces are missing. I’m likely going to eat my words and MPJ will bust today because that’s how things seem to go, but the opportunity is there for another big performance and I think his offensive usage should be higher than the other guys mentioned based on how little else the Nuggets have to work with right now. I’ve played Rui in at least one lineup every day since the restart and his output has been less than inspiring, but maybe today is the day he can muster up 5x+

I’ve also unfortunately seen our starters come back cold before and adding key pieces back to the lineup at the start of the playoffs isn’t going to end well for them. I think the backup guys playing big minutes right now, mainly MPJ/Grant/Craig, are going to be key pieces if they expect to go deeper than one round of the playoffs.

If murray plays thats 20 shots gone.

• jgchinz

Is a Paul, SGA and Adams core foolish for DK GPP?

• captainwacky

@jgchinz said...

I like all three a lot.

• mbunner23

@jgchinz said...

I don’t think there’s very much upside there IMO.

• gaelicgirl

This whole slate feels like a trap

• jwayne1976

SGA super chalk on DK, right?

• captainwacky

Yeah, it might just be the amount of whiskey I drank yesterday, but I can’t figure out anything that looks exciting. Except Nerlens Noel, who always looks exciting to me.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

This whole slate feels like a trap

It is. Be cautions, and don’t get sucked in.

• mbunner23

What’s everybody doing with LeVert today?

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

What’s everybody doing with LeVert today?

Playing him in stacks

• Supersharpie

@jwayne1976 said...

SGA super chalk on DK, right?

I prefer Jaylen Brown for $200 more. No Kemba + he is facing the Nets. He has a higher ceiling than SGA.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Marco Belinelli (foot) available to play Wednesday. https://t.co/uDWIxeWwxk

• captainwacky

@Supersharpie said...

I prefer Jaylen Brown for $200 more. No Kemba + he is facing the Nets. He has a higher ceiling than SGA.

Yeah, he and tatum are great plays today if that game stays competitive. And the celtics don’t blow people out often.

• mrjredoak

J McGee going to get some extra run tonight? Dwight questionable. Lakers have 1 seed locked up and on a B2B….

• JSteele

@mrjredoak said...

J McGee going to get some extra run tonight? Dwight questionable. Lakers have 1 seed locked up and on a B2B….

Maybe a few more minutes, but I think AD, and Kuzma will be in the mix for more minutes too.

• Dfspacman

Do u guys still consider DvP when making lineups?

• mbunner23

Not much talk about Rolls Royce. 5k against up tempo Grizz and playing big minutes. Sign me up.

• superjon

Is Ibaka revenge vs Orlando still a thing? He always seems to do well against them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Grizzlies will start Morant, Brooks,, Anderson, Clarke, Valanciunas on Wednesday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.