• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 224.5
    4:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -10.5 ) at Washington ( 10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dfspacman

Brooks doing good but I got Jackson in there with him lol

• fresh56

• monarch

Mike Conley Jr getting all that revenge

• jasonresno

ohhh conley cooking now

• noddy

Holy cow Utah now winning by 9. Weren’t they just down by 15?

• noddy

I need at least 100 DK points frome Conley, Clarke, and Rolls Royce.

• jasonresno

@noddy said...

Holy cow Utah now winning by 9. Weren’t they just down by 15?

22 – 1 run

• RipCityRings

Conley’s ceiling is like 35fps and he did nothing vs Memphis this year, can’t handle him smashing here. Gobert and Ingles going off is also ridiculous, and don’t get me started on Brooks.

Just one slate I want to make it through the first half of the first game without feeling like I’m living in bizarro bubble.

• noddy

@noddy said...

I need at least 100 DK points frome Conley, Clarke, and Rolls Royce.

Got 46 in the first half.

• Jval, clarke, spider

I swear bruh

This restart has…….SUCKED thus far for me.

• yisman

Clarke 60% owned

I bit and lost

• monarch

Anyone else nearly independently wealthy from all the coin Brandon Clarke is delivering this afternoon?

• RipCityRings

@monarch said...

Anyone else nearly independently wealthy from all the coin Brandon Clarke is delivering this afternoon?

I only played him once out of 6 lineups and I still feel stupid.

• kettab24

seriously, when he becomes the focal point they always lose…taking a bunch of forced 2s every 5 games they go in…Morant an after thought this game hence their losing…some will say Brooks is keeping them in the game but his game style does not get the other players involved

• frugal

@monarch said...

He’s 89.47% owned in my $5 DK Double UP. So it almost doesn’t matter what he does, but it’d be great if he at least pays off his salary.

• noddy

@monarch said...

Yep I am.

• dominicanpapi

Memphis legitimately might go 0-8 in the bubble. They’re all but guaranteed to play one of Portland/San Antonio at this rate.

• Dfspacman

I guess Valanciunas isn’t even concerned at this point, he was balling when he first arrived tho

• Dfspacman

Anyone with Conley, Gobert and brooks?

• noddy

@frugal said...

He’s 89.47% owned in my $5 DK Double UP. So it almost doesn’t matter what he does, but it’d be great if he at least pays off his salary.

Yes thank the Lord Baby Jesus he’s so highly owned. I just checked one of my double ups and he’s 91%

• jessedio

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone with Conley, Gobert and brooks?

Yup. I stacked this game in a bunch of LUs.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Donovan Mitchell playing like he is scared of catching Covid again….

• rob_tn

@Dfspacman me. Also got jingles

• yisman

Clarke doing his best Robin Lopez impersonation. 4 points, 0 rebounds.

should’ve known he was bad chalk because he was in Beer’s video.

• monarch

@rob_tn said...

@Dfspacman me. Also got jingles

Jingling baby

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).