• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at Phoenix ( 3 ) —- T: 229.5
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Houston ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• goboltsgo

Never would I have thought I’d see the day TJ Warren cost more than Paul George

• DC2380

@goboltsgo said...

Never would I have thought I’d see the day TJ Warren cost more than Paul George

• jfitzgan

Warren also costs more than Leonard on FD. Strange days indeed.

• mbunner23

I think I’m done playing cash games this season. Too many uncertain rotations and guys sitting with nothing on the line. Strictly GPP from here on out.

• superjon

FD Thoughts

Spending up on Dame and Harden.

Locking in Bledsoe if we hear he’s getting 25 minutes.

Players that had their prices dropped lower than what we’re used to seeing: Kawhi, Porzingis, and Bam. Traps or must-plays? I don’t know.

MPJ’s price stayed the same, so I guess he’s still in play. No real pivots at PF to him, so he seems a little too obvious.

• jessedio

FD is lame AF for not including the early game.

Anyway, I’m fading TJ. He’s priced higher than Kawhi, Paul George, Booker, CJ, BAM, Porzingis, Middleton…lol

Today’s the day he falls back to earth.

• siddom

fade ayton?

• casper

It’s TJ Warren revenge day 70 Burger 🍔 incoming

• emnj69

@jessedio said...

FD is lame AF for not including the early game.

Anyway, I’m fading TJ. He’s priced higher than Kawhi, Paul George, Booker, CJ, BAM, Porzingis, Middleton…lol

Today’s the day he falls back to earth.

I think warren as crazy as it sounds is a near must play again-vs his old squad I think he will be ready to roll

• emnj69

guys u just dont want to play but keep getting it done
    kelly o porter tj

• casper

The suns gave up TJ and the 32nd pick in a salary cap dump to bring in better talent in the off seasons dude is going off like Jefferson in fast times at ridgemont high

• NDNole

I just might play iggy today. #sayhisname

• Bvgingy

If RWB sits today, it looks like I will be locking Harden, AD and MPJ and figuring out the rest from there.

• casper

It’s the last game so I doubt we get news before the Mavericks game but I like Harden over Doncic today anyway even with no pat bev the clips have slowed him down before

• mbunner23

@casper said...

It’s the last game so I doubt we get news before the Mavericks game but I like Harden over Doncic today anyway even with no pat bev the clips have slowed him down before

Agree, too many defenders LAC can throw at Doncic. Not saying he can’t go off, because he’s a great player but I would rather pay up for Harden/AD.

• BUFUu2

Im going to attack Portland guards today as long as murray is out and play morris and dozier for cheap

• casper

If Dragic sits Nun Herro Kelly O Iggy are all going to smash there tags there the new Nets

• NDNole

@casper said...

If Dragic sits Nun Herro Kelly O Iggy are all going to smash there tags there the new Nets

Im already on the iggy train to glory. #sayhisname

• Njsum1

@casper said...

Bam’s only 7700 as well. Blowout is a concern though. Too bad they’re not playing the Nets 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

Im already on the iggy train to glory. #sayhisname

Seems like Iggy kinda Does what butler does. A poor mans version anyway. Great price on DK if the game stays tight. If it gets ugly, 36 year old Iggy will be the first guy to get his minutes cut.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Have to kind of feel like after that Nets game, the Bucks aren’t going to play around this time.

Spread on LAL/HOU is kind of tight, if they think Westbrook is sitting and no one from LAL is, right? I know they played yesterday and that is probably part of it, but still seems off.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Bam’s only 7700 as well. Blowout is a concern though. Too bad they’re not playing the Nets 🤷‍♂️

Well…Bucks were willing to play deep and lose vs the Nets. Why would we expect full minutes tonight? I’m a little worried that all teams are going to start to pull back starter minutes here with 1st place virtually our of reach and 1-7 pretty much locked in with no home court advantage to play for. Perhaps DAL and HOU are still trying to win their division, though with the game totals differing not sure how that’s going to work, raw wins or winning %.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Agree, too many defenders LAC can throw at Doncic. Not saying he can’t go off, because he’s a great player but I would rather pay up for Harden/AD.

Agree. Doncic can still have a good game, but I doubt he puts up the monster GPP winning game. The question there is, does anyone on Dallas get some extra action funneled their way.

• NDNole

Best non heat player 4500 and under??????/

• casper

FD Or Dk

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).