• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at Phoenix ( 3 ) —- T: 229.5
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Houston ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

• NDNole

@casper said...

FD Or Dk

DK

• casper

Gary Trent jr he’s getting 30-35 min off the bench

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@NDNole said...

Best non heat player 4500 and under??????/

Probably Grant.

• mbunner23

Duncan Robinson against a Milwaukee team who gives up the most 3 point shots per game?

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

Probably Grant.

I will go with kuzma-this game sets up nicely for him vs rockets

• mbunner23

@emnj69 said...

Yes it does, completely agree.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

Duncan Robinson against a Milwaukee team who gives up the most 3 point shots per game?

I just built my first DK lineup of the day and he’s in it. 38% of MIL opponent points come from 3’s, most in the league. Robinson averages 8 3PA a game. I bet he takes 10+ today.

• NDNole

@emnj69 said...

Grant has me wary. Kuzma almost cost me a cash last night but I did have him in mind. Decisions decisions.

• mbunner23

I always get burnt by Myles Turner but I think I’m going back today.

• Pandamonious

I don’t dislike Kuzma here, but if everyone plays, I think Grant still has the bigger ceiling. Kuzma probably has the better floor. I mean, haven’t we been streaming 4’s against Portland with major succcess?

• For me today. Also going right back to

• casper

A lot of revenge is fake Nuke revenge is real he puts out a monster effort every he plays the Nuggets

• Ace15

Man TJ warren it cant happen again can it….lol today trey burke day hes been trolling everyone…going back to dipo and harden too cheap

• frugal

On Yahoo, hard not to lock in Warren, MPJ, and Nurkic. Maybe some slight concern with Nurkic against Joker.

• JSteele

On FD, Nurkic is 9.1 and Jokic is 8.9. I think Jokic has the higher ceiling in this matchup

• frugal

@JSteele said...

On FD, Nurkic is 9.1 and Jokic is 8.9. I think Jokic has the higher ceiling in this matchup

Over their careers yes, but Nurk has been on fire.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1_hint=Jusuf+Nurki%C4%87&player_id1_select=Jusuf+Nurki%C4%87&player_id1=nurkiju01&idx=bbr__players&player_id2_hint=Nikola+Joki%C4%87&player_id2_select=Nikola+Joki%C4%87&player_id2=jokicni01&idx=bbr__players

• jessedio

Nurk always kills Den and Whiteside usually does too, think he had like 20 rebounds 10 blocks or something like that against them before. Too bad he doesn’t play a lot of mins.

• emnj69

lots of underpriced guys who will smash IF they get minutes

• Pandamonious

This Nurkic against Denver, revenge, jokic, whatever is overblown.

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/how-many-dk-points-has-nurkic-averaged-against-jokic-in-his-career-with-game-logs

I’ll admit Nurkic’s ceiling is probably being underrated. This is a guy who when he first got to Portland was putting up 60+ games.

Even in his last 2 games of 54, he left meat on the bone in both. One game was 6/15, but with 19 boards, the next 12/20 with 9 boards. Now imagine he gets 19 boards AND shoots 12/20.

Other than ownership (I assume Nurkic will be lower owned) going Nurkic over Jokic on FD seems kind of ridiculous.

• casper

Fan duel If I can’t play Kelly O and a player that actually plays center I can’t play on your sight today please fix your product it took you years to give into late swap and all so get your algorithm ck out porter should be over 6 k I’d like to play him under 80 percent ownership

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

e game was

I saw the same thing. His first game against them in a different jersey sure. But other than that there was not enough to justify a 9k price tag. Especially when the guy on the other side is priced way below his peak price. Pretty sure Jokic was over 10k at some point this season.

• dominicanpapi

If Murray and Brogdon are out, you can technically punt at PG with Aaron Holiday and Monte Morris. Matchups are great too. I’m going back to Porter as well. I also like Jae Crowder, 4K against Milwaukee that gives up a ton of 3s, without Butler and potentially Dragic, that’s a great price.

Also it sounds like Coach Bud will play his guys normal minutes. You can build a FD LU with ABC/Luka/Harden, not that it’s a great one, but it’s doable.

• zeeshan2

RJax, Dragic, Lou Will, Crowder, Hardaway, are all values on FD for me

EDIT: oh and DFS for the mavs

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Well…Bucks were willing to play deep and lose vs the Nets. Why would we expect full minutes tonight? I’m a little worried that all teams are going to start to pull back starter minutes here with 1st place virtually our of reach and 1-7 pretty much locked in with no home court advantage to play for. Perhaps DAL and HOU are still trying to win their division, though with the game totals differing not sure how that’s going to work, raw wins or winning %.

At some point the Bucks have to win a game to lock the one seed in the East. Remaining schedule is Miami, Dallas, Toronto, Washington and Memphis. I assume they will actually try to win today and lock that seed. Miami, Dallas and Toronto are all extremely tough games. Win today and you can start cutting guys minutes for the rest of the bubble games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).