• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at Phoenix ( 3 ) —- T: 229.5
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Houston ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Glass potential cracking alert as he goes down in a collision with refrigerator Tucker

• yisman

tucker was definitely moving, can’t believe Pringles challenged that

• lester461

Man, get Quinn Cook out of there, Vogel. The crowd wants Dion!

• yisman

Lakers cannot shoot

they look just terrible lately

• Dfspacman

@yisman said...

Lakers cannot shoot

they look just terrible lately

No way they are getting a championship this year

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@lester461 said...

Man, get Quinn Cook out of there, Vogel. The crowd wants Dion!

After the first game I was in really good shape and had Rivers, McLemore, Danny Green And Caruso everywhere as late value…. than Boban in and then Caruso out and I am left holding the bag…. nuts

• lester461

Why is JR Smith on the Lakers

• zeeshan2

@Dfspacman said...

No way they are getting a championship this year

them playing the blazers might be really tough for them

• Dfspacman

@lester461 said...

• lester461

Looks like AD and Kuzma are done for the night

• casper

@lester461 said...

To carry LbJ. Bags same reason Tim Haley jr RIP was on the bulls to baby sit Dennis

• damionismyname

Quin Cook is garbage level….

• tmarohl

Quinn Cook really sucks doesn’t he?

• geardaddy

Live by the brow, die by the brow

• casper

This is already like the end off the regular season that was quick like when do the playoffs start the 5 game regular season is over

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@casper said...

This is already like the end off the regular season that was quick like when do the playoffs start the 5 game regular season is over

Playoffs start the 17th.

Regular season goes to the 14th.

• Dfspacman

Quit Cook

• Golfnut04240

Some of my losses were cut. Better than being shutout.

• tmarohl

Who has something to play for tomorrow? Raptors pretty much have the 2 seed locked up. I don’t think they care if they play the Nets or the Magic. Celtics probably want to hold onto the three seed as they probably want to play the Sixers in the first round. Memphis probably wants to win, but I think OKC spanks them. OKC probably wants to win as they have an outside shot at moving all the way up to the three seed. Utah looks like they are tanking tomorrow. Magic and Nets doesn’t really matter, they are just biding time because it doesn’t really matter if either one of them play the Bucks or the Raptors, as they will both be short series.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

Who has something to play for tomorrow? Raptors pretty much have the 2 seed locked up. I don’t think they care if they play the Nets or the Magic. Celtics probably want to hold onto the three seed as they probably want to play the Sixers in the first round. Memphis probably wants to win, but I think OKC spanks them. OKC probably wants to win as they have an outside shot at moving all the way up to the three seed. Utah looks like they are tanking tomorrow. Magic and Nets doesn’t really matter, they are just biding time because it doesn’t really matter if either one of them play the Bucks or the Raptors, as they will both be short series.

Sacramento is trying to win also.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Quinn Cook really sucks doesn’t he?

Yes. I was telling my son how we liked him when he was on the warriors. His game went to shit. Obviously, not a good fit.

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

Playoffs start the 17th.

Regular season goes to the 14th.

Lakers better get their act together. Their offense looks pretty bad.

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

Thank god, got saved by AD on this one. Went off porter and on warren, huge mistake. on to the next one

• Russthabus26

The FanDuel 25k bonus in the HOU/LAL single game going to save my night. Made some good teams but not nearly enough Dame. Bonus should be good tonight captain was .3%

• tmarohl

Lakers may be in trouble. Looks like they could end up playing Portland in the first round. I think I like Portland on a neutral court in that series.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).