• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at Phoenix ( 3 ) —- T: 229.5
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Houston ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Lakers may be in trouble. Looks like they could end up playing Portland in the first round. I think I like Portland on a neutral court in that series.

Portland is a different team with a healthy Nurk and Trent’s offense. Portland already has big time playoff experience too. Wow, what a series this could be.

• blackchi

@tmarohl said...

Lakers may be in trouble. Looks like they could end up playing Portland in the first round. I think I like Portland on a neutral court in that series.

Yep. Lakers look banged up and out of sync. Should be a good series. Portland should get most improved team award. They are scary.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

They will rob the Blazers just like they did way back in that game 6 “miraculous comeback” in the Western Conference Finals…. what was it 2004?? The fourth quarter of game 6 was the most shameful refereeing I have ever witnessed, on the brink of elimination the Lakers “tightened up defensively” aka fouled on every PDX possession with impunity…. no way the WWF er.. NBA lets Portland beat the Lakers

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

They will rob the Blazers just like they did way back in that game 6 “miraculous comeback” in the Western Conference Finals…. what was it 2004?? The fourth quarter of game 6 was the most shameful refereeing I have ever witnessed, on the brink of elimination the Lakers “tightened up defensively” aka fouled on every PDX possession with impunity…. no way the WWF er.. NBA lets Portland beat the Lakers

Could be, but the reward for winning the West and Covid is getting to play a Portland team in the first round, that probably would have been a three or four seed if healthy all year.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Could be, but the reward for winning the West and Covid is getting to play a Portland team in the first round, that probably would have been a three or four seed if healthy all year.

Definitely! Getting Nurkic back makes all the difference, I think they can beat the Lakers. This is a much better team than the one that went to the WCF last year.

• chronoxiong

Had too many busts in my lineup. Bam Bam goes screw you chronoxiong for the 3 times I have rostered in the Bubble games. Kelly Olynyk found out I rostered him during the 2nd half as well and decided to do nothing as a result. And then my SF combo. Lol. Do you want to know who I picked? I picked Melo and Waiters. Both guys combined to get 27.4 fdp. Also rostered Monte Morris because he has crushed it the last two games. But nope, he found out I rostered him too so he only scores 16.3 fdp. And yeah paying up for Devin Booker to pair up with Harden backfired on me because the cheapie SGs who I did not trust crushed value (Iggy and Tyler Herro). Had I picked one of them instead of Booker then I should have picked Kawhi as my main SF since I would have the salary for it. After snapping my losing streak the other night, I’m on a 2 night losing streak again. It sucks to suck. I have no clue to play at PF anymore. Whichever guy I throw a dart on, will find themselves in foul trouble that night or decides to defer.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).