• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at Phoenix ( 3 ) —- T: 229.5
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Houston ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

Watch danny green go for 40 lol

He’s averaging 33dk versus Houston. 🤷‍♂️

• ScofieldReturns

i believe the adage is to “play Kelly O vs big less mobile centers”. does brook lopez qualify?

• mbunner23

@ScofieldReturns said...

i believe the adage is to “play Kelly O vs big less mobile centers”. does brook lopez qualify?

I like him for the simple fact that Milwaukee lets you shoot it from 3, which is Kelly O’s strength.

• dominicanpapi

Coach Bud is saying starters should get normal workload.

• mbunner23

Dragic out.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Dragic out.

Gonna be a drubbing

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Malcolm Brogdon (neck) available to play Thursday. https://t.co/t12TAYD2bO

Goga Bitadze (knee) available to play Thursday. https://t.co/kZ9s9cdMPa

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Goran Dragic (ankle) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/A9Mx5mrlQp

• frugal

With that…I think MIA is due a blowout here however the guard rotation is so thin that Herro and Nunn should see near 30 minutes a piece regardless of outcome

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Dragic out.

He should do good

• mbunner23

So we have Waiters, Caruso, Rivers, Nunn, Herro as cheap guards.

Projections love Rivers more than the others. If it were me, he would be ranked last on my list of the 5.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

So we have Waiters, Caruso, Rivers, Nunn, Herro as cheap guards.

Depending on site and definition of “cheap” also McLemore, Morris, Payne, Trent Jr…

• goboltsgo

Need Denver’s news

• Comeback to all this lakers/rockets news

• skankinmat

FD…Monte Morris or Nunn? Nunn feels safer with Dragic out and Bledsoe defending will only play like 20 minutes today.

• emnj69

@emnj69 said...

lakers will respond by no russ by resting bron or glass book it

what did I tell u-shit is so predictable even a knicks fan can do it

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

Little worried that Waiters/JR will take shots from Kuzma. Kuzma will still do well, but he definitely has more benefit from say Davis being out than LBJ. Of course, my concern here as well is that Davis doesn’t play a full 35 and plays a more scaled back 25, but there’s no specific reason to believe that’ll happen.

kuz will do fine-waiters and jr are scrubs kuzma will get u 30+ daily points which is all i need from him

• frugal

@skankinmat said...

FD…Monte Morris or Nunn? Nunn feels safer with Dragic out and Bledsoe defending will only play like 20 minutes today.

We’re at “someone has to score” levels with MIA, guaranteed minutes here I would think for their guards. Iggy isn’t playing trash and Gabe Vincent is out. I think Nunn’s minutes are safe regardless of outcome.

• dominicanpapi

@skankinmat said...

Why not both?

• mbunner23

@emnj69 said...

kuz will do fine-waiters and jr are scrubs kuzma will get u 30+ daily points which is all i need from him

They may be scrubs but that doesn’t mean they aren’t value in DFS. Waiters is going to shoot every time he touches it in a cake matchup. I like all the Lakers.

• emnj69

@mbunner23 said...

They may be scrubs but that doesn’t mean they aren’t value in DFS. Waiters is going to shoot every time he touches it in a cake matchup. I like all the Lakers.

my point was kuz got nothing to worry about he is going to have a good game-he is the legit player that will be on the court besides AD

• frugal

@emnj69 said...

my point was kuz got nothing to worry about he is going to have a good game-he is the legit player that will be on the court besides AD

Is he though? If Kuzma has one of his games where he actually goes after boards (which he absolutely should vs HOU) then yes. But Kuz has a ton of games where he is just as scoring dependent as Waiters.

• Sports101

Starting to bump Iggy out of a few lineups with all these changes. Is Iggy still a solid play? Or is rivers/Nunn/waiters/Herro combos the stronger play?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@emnj69 said...

EEeeehhh. Waiters > Kuzma in real life and possibly DFS tonight.

• skankinmat

@dominicanpapi said...

Why not both?

Got a couple like that..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).