• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1.5 ) at San Antonio ( 1.5 ) —- T: 227
    4:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4. ) at Brooklyn ( 4. ) —- T: —-
    6:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) —- T: —-
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) —- T: —-
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DC2380

Are we going back to B Clarke???

• superjon

Likely no AG = Lock in Vuc. We just saw what Bryant did to Embiid.

No Simmons = run it back with Shake and a super cheap Horford

• rourke441

fox van fleet ish smith vuc

• mbunner23

SGA, Troy Brown jr, Vuc, Fox

• NDNole

For the record I still got the 5000 crowns from the promotion.

• siddom

khem birch a lock at 3k?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

khem birch a lock at 3k?

Dont think so. I would take a shot on Iwundu or Clark before I got to Birch

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Fultz revenge! And had a 42% usage rate in the 2nd half

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

SGA, Troy Brown jr, Vuc, Fox

On DK absolutely…some of the first guys I put in my lineups. Projections don’t love SGA, yet I do, yet it still gives me some concern, so I likely won’t be above 50%. Like Levert better than SGA for 300 more

• rvnfn77

@theIrrigator said...

I just worry about his minutes.

• monarch

Wizards-Pels stackable
    Vuc looks great. Boost to MCW if he plays. Boost to Fultz if MCW sits.
    Buddy Hield running around vs BKN scrubs is appealing as well.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Weird slate. On FD the most expensive player is Embiid at 9.8k then next most is Fox at 8k.

Safe to say everyone will want to stack BKN/SAC and WAS/NO with benefitting ORL and PHI pieces.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Still not getting minutes. If he was getting minutes all in at 4600. Might be interesting though.

Fournier benefits greatly from Gordons absence. Now only if he could hit a shot. 🤔

• Fantasyfun83

Tatum to play a full game today or half a game ? Hurry up playoffs 🥴

• superjon

@siddom said...

khem birch a lock at 3k?

I don’t think we need to go dumpster diving today since there are no studs to pay for up. If you want to play Embiid, it’s easy to get him without going punt crazy.

• emnj69

my favorite play on the slate is j rich-he will get tons of minutes -he wont run the point but will see the ball lots more-harris will be steady but price is not cheap(although you dont need a savings) I am not a big al guy usually but his price is low i will throw him out in one or two
    I dont fully trust embid-I dont think there will be a middle ground with him-either he smashes or he busts out(I would rather pay vuc or bryant at cheaper price

I think the sixers will see how valuable ben is to the team-there was lots o f talk this year how him and embid skillset dont mesh well-

• Bvgingy

Decided to not over research yesterday and go with my gut and it actually helped. Had 334 with AD’s scoring about 30 less than what he should have. Talk about an irritating performance to watch. He had 12 pts and 6 boards in the first and then did nothing else. I don’t know why they kept trying to give him the ball at the top of the key. I don’t know how you have one of the best big men in the league and just don’t feed him down low against the Rockets. Also, watching Howard ruin AD’s spacing on pick and rolls in the second quarter was also hard to watch. The Lakers are letting me down in the bubble. In regard to today’s games, feels like it could be a Siakam game. He has been quiet and no one on the Celtics can guard him. Looks like the SGA game we have been waiting for will be today. TBJ is also too cheap going against the Pelicans. I wish they would let him play PG more. Finally, Jrue’s price on DK is laughable to me.

• frugal

So Milton started with Simmons playing wing last game. We going to see a Horford start here? And if so, ORL going to match big with Birch? RG is predicting Birch and Thybulle while Rotowire Iwundu and Horford.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Still not getting minutes. If he was getting minutes all in at 4600. Might be interesting though.

Fournier benefits greatly from Gordons absence. Now only if he could hit a shot. 🤔

Ross is the guy who’s likely to see a minutes boost here along with smaller boosts for either Iwundu or Birch. Oddly, CourtIQ shows an FPPM penalty to Vuc (though with nearly 30% usage) with the active players they have tonight with the bigger boosts going to the guards.

• Pandamonious

My guess is Horford and Birch, but who knows. Horford was starting for Simmons before the lay off.

• monarch

@frugal said...

So Milton started with Simmons playing wing last game. We going to see a Horford start here? And if so, ORL going to match big with Birch? RG is predicting Birch and Thybulle while Rotowire Iwundu and Horford.

Not sure what FD was smoking when pricing Horford. Their site requires two power forwards, the slate is small and he is close to an auto play at that price. He does well without Simmons naturally sees the ball a lot more and Orlando is a team that he can play alongside Embiid with no problem.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

My guess is Horford and Birch, but who knows. Horford was starting for Simmons before the lay off.

My optimizer has been spitting out a ton of Horford every day PHI plays and I’ve had to manually filter him out. Probably time to trust it today.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Not sure what FD was smoking when pricing Horford. Their site requires two power forwards, the slate is small and he is close to an auto play at that price. He does well without Simmons naturally sees the ball a lot more and Orlando is a team that he can play alongside Embiid with no problem.

FD just doesn’t react. He’s been cheap because he hasn’t produced, at all. I’m wondering if he’s kind of a trap there. I mean sure he’s probably going to get 30-35 and bring a great return, but salary is really no issue there and you have Tatum, Zion, Rui, Holmes, and Bjelica who could easily outscore him and by a wide margin.

• monarch

Kemba is 4800 on FD?

• monarch

Is Zion playing B2B?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).