• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1.5 ) at San Antonio ( 1.5 ) —- T: 227
    4:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4. ) at Brooklyn ( 4. ) —- T: —-
    6:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) —- T: —-
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) —- T: —-
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Lakers are 37-158 (23.4%) from three since the restart, that’s the worst 3 point % by any team in a 5 game span in NBA history (minimum 150 attempts

• tmarohl

Coach Bud in the Brooklyn game the other day was talking about getting Giannis and Middleton up two times for extended runs. That is what I expect from the hammer game tomorrow against Dallas. Giannis and Middleton will each have 16 minutes against Dallas. Then it will be a bench game in the second half. So my question is, does Carlisle reciprocate and play Luka and Porzingus just enough to make sure they win the game? I think I am going to load up on Blazers and Clippers, and maybe some Miami value.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Coach Bud in the Brooklyn game the other day was talking about getting Giannis and Middleton up two times for extended runs. That is what I expect from the hammer game tomorrow against Dallas. Giannis and Middleton will each have 16 minutes against Dallas. Then it will be a bench game in the second half. So my question is, does Carlisle reciprocate and play Luka and Porzingus just enough to make sure they win the game? I think I am going to load up on Blazers and Clippers, and maybe some Miami value.

I have the exact same thought as you about that game. LAC/POR are B2B so that is a little tricky, I love that the bucks/dallas game is last though.

• zeeshan2

@yisman said...

Lakers are 37-158 (23.4%) from three since the restart, that’s the worst 3 point % by any team in a 5 game span in NBA history (minimum 150 attempts

I don’t like Lebron or the lakers so it would be nice to see them get wrecked by Portland. I mean it’s a legit concern with the lakers right now

• captainwacky

@zeeshan2 said...

I don’t like Lebron or the lakers so it would be nice to see them get wrecked by Portland. I mean it’s a legit concern with the lakers right now

Meh. I don’t think it’s a concern.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Meh. I don’t think it’s a concern.

I think the current version of Portland has at least a 50% chance of beating the Lakers in the first round. P.S. Lebummer is not that good, and Davis lacks the killler mentality of Dame and company.

• @tmarohl said...

I think the current version of Portland has at least a 50% chance of beating the Lakers in the first round. P.S. Lebummer is not that good, and Davis lacks the killler mentality of Dame and company.

Blazers have literally no capabilities of defense, there’s nothing they can do for lebron… I’d give them 1 game.

• zeeshan2

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Blazers have literally no capabilities of defense, there’s nothing they can do for lebron… I’d give them 1 game.

he hasn’t looked good coming back at all plus that ominous quote he gave a reporter a couple nights ago about something off the court bothering the team

• NinjaSnipr

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #1

RG Tiered Ranking

Can anyone who played in the FanDuel NBA Full Roster After Hours tournament on 8/7/2020 tell me what the winning score was and how many winners there were?

• tmarohl

I think it goes 6 or 7. Much harder series than the one seed deserves.

• tmarohl

And the Lakers do?

• @tmarohl said...

And the Lakers do?

Not right now, they actually have players with the ability, the blazers have never had defense, people gloss over it, i luv dame, nurk, but dame won’t ever win a chip with cj. Until they add couple 3 and d guys i won’t consider them a threat…

Nuggets and mavs have the brightest futures long term in the west.

• captainwacky

Not right now, they actually have players with the ability, the blazers have never had defense, people gloss over it, i luv dame, nurk, but dame won’t ever win a chip with cj. Until they add couple 3 and d guys i won’t consider them a threat…

Nuggets and mavs have the brightest futures long term in the west.

Agree with pretty much all this.

The lakers have a different gear they can get to, the blazers are definitely a threat, but not 50 percent.

Holy crap the nuggets, mavs, and bucks have bright futures. So do the C’s if they consolidate.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Tomorrow looks like a weird slate, where the optimal will leave 15K on the table, cause other than Lillard, none of the studs play enough to score more than 30 points.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Tomorrow looks like a weird slate, where the optimal will leave 15K on the table, cause other than Lillard, none of the studs play enough to score more than 30 points.

Seems like the Clippers would have more incentive to play their studs against the Blazers than the Nets, no?

Opening line is 233.5 with Clippers -3.5

• siddom

is the play to pay up at center on FanDuel tomorrow or to pay down for Kelly o?

• fleishmo6

Think you pay up for center. Plenty of pay down spots at other positions with high upside. Many high priced studs at other positions will not get full run

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).