• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1.5 ) at San Antonio ( 1.5 ) —- T: 227
    4:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4. ) at Brooklyn ( 4. ) —- T: —-
    6:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) —- T: —-
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) —- T: —-
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@dominicanpapi said...

That’s what I look at before starting the slate.

Same here, seems like a logical starting point

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

Jarrett Allen (ankle) available to play Friday. https://t.co/0Rn2rLRJTZ

Joe Harris (groin) available to play Friday. https://t.co/k8YVg9A412

• tmarohl

Allen and Harris are in.

• captainwacky

@NDNole said...

Bernard King has to be in the discussion for that. Especially pre injury.

Maybe for scoring cocaine!

I mean to be clear, Bernard King could score, and his game way ahead of his time. MJ is the 2nd best scorer of all time imo… it’s just hard to stop a 7 foot tall person who’s like a top 5 shooter and handles like a guard.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Now if Holmes is out, Allen becomes very, very interesting. Too many C’s in great spots today.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ScofieldReturns said...

on FD, is favors worth the opportunity cost of fading embiid?

I would not be scared to fade Embiid, if you like your line up. Most likely he gets you a very solid 50-60, with little reason to expect less or more. If you think a significantly cheaper C can get you 40, and allow you to make up the points loss from Embiid elsewhere than go for it.

• zeeshan2

PF on FD is garbage ugh

• zeeshan2

@theIrrigator said...

joe harris is a great play today IMO

• stats99tuff

@tmarohl said...

I’m scared of Tatum. I think there is a very good chance that Boston and Toronto decide to limit starters minutes as they really are not playing for anything. Yeah, there is a slight chance that Boston could catch Toronto, but very slight. I think both teams give the starters enough minutes to keep them in rhythm, maybe 26 minutes or so, but play the backups about 24 minutes.

The pacers and heat are right behind the Celtics I’m pretty sure they are not looking to rest or limit their starters. They could go from 3 to 5 seed in a heartbeat..

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

PF on FD is garbage ugh

Just play the chalk Horford/Noel duo and move on. Or pivot off one to Holmes or Bejelica. Obviously Bjelica if Holmes sits. Or down to Melli.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

@stats99tuff said...

The pacers and heat are right behind the Celtics I’m pretty sure they are not looking to rest or limit their starters. They could go from 3 to 5 seed in a heartbeat..

There’s only like 4 games left. Celtics have a 3 loss advantage. Do agree that Celtics should be more worried about falling then catching Toronto, but they really just need to win 1 more game, and they got the Wizards on the schedule and a possibly depleted Magic.

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

I would not be scared to fade Embiid, if you like your line up. Most likely he gets you a very solid 50-60, with little reason to expect less or more. If you think a significantly cheaper C can get you 40, and allow you to make up the points loss from Embiid elsewhere than go for it.

My only question is, if you’re paying down for Favors, where are you paying up? FD pricing is soft, its letting you play everyone. Especially with the chalk build being 2 PFs that cost less than 10K combined.

• Mrsmith887

Would you stack holiday & Ingram or play them separately?

• tmarohl

@stats99tuff said...

I don’t think they care if they play Indiana or Philly in the first round, because they will handle both of them with relative ease.

• ScofieldReturns

@dominicanpapi said...

My only question is, if you’re paying down for Favors, where are you paying up? FD pricing is soft, its letting you play everyone. Especially with the chalk build being 2 PFs that cost less than 10K combined.

im paying up everywhere else, all my PG, SG and SF are 7k+ (except for tobias at 6.8k)

• mbunner23

Tatum gonna get the minutes?

• zeeshan2

no one is interested in any celtics? I know toronto is cheap but hayward is cheap

• Supersharpie

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think they care if they play Indiana or Philly in the first round, because they will handle both of them with relative ease.

Nah, the Sixers would beat the Celtics. No diggity, no doubt.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Juwan Morgan (knee) headed to locker room Friday.

• NDNole

@captainwacky said...

Maybe for scoring cocaine!

I mean to be clear, Bernard King could score, and his game way ahead of his time. MJ is the 2nd best scorer of all time imo… it’s just hard to stop a 7 foot tall person who’s like a top 5 shooter and handles like a guard.

I put MJ number one tho.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Right, that’s the weird thing about this slate. Even before this extra value opened up, is there wasn’t a lot to pay for. So, do you pay up for the raw points of Embiid, or take one or two of these cheaper value guys and go balanced. Like Lowry and Fox instead of using Kemba or Milton for example.

• zeeshan2

how about kemba? do we think he gets 25+ min?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@ScofieldReturns said...

im paying up everywhere else, all my PG, SG and SF are 7k+ (except for tobias at 6.8k)

Just built that lineup in 2 seconds to see what happens when you throw in Noel/Horford/Favors lol. Gonna set my settings to leave more on the table to get some unique Favors lineups

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Was killing this stupid showdown cashing every lineup and up to the top 50s and Jazz sit Calrkson, Ingles and Bradley the entire 4th quarter… not even a blowout… want to strangle the coach, lol… smh

• JSteele

I like JVal as a pivot off Noel chalk. I also like Rui again even though he burned me last time. No Zion, No Defence, Fast Paced. I know one of these days he will pop off for a 20/10 type of game with peripherals. Not really a fan of Horford, as he didn’t really play well next to Embiid all season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).