• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 233
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

I bet Ingles is sitting…

• monarch

This game is so confusing. Clippers trying to lose, Blazers have to win and neither team accomplishing their goal

• billythekidcowboysheat

🤣🤣🤣 blazers are 💩💩💩

• siddom

I hope blazers loose lmao

• Back2Basics

• noddy

Dame misses 2 FT’s…what a clown.

• tmarohl

Wow, Lillard Misses two free throws

• UGAdude

Damian definitely faded himself in DFS today.

• jasonresno

Dame threw the game lol

• blackchi

Wow Portland literally choking this away

• JustDFSin

@miggs6876 said...

The discussion about PG getting minutes was an interesting one. Not much run in the 4th quarter really hurt those who played him.

It was obvious the moment kawhi was announced being out today vs a western conference team instead of vs the nets. The moment Mann came in instead of Lou made it more obvious

• tmarohl

Wasn’t Dame time today

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Swapped out MPJ from that one lineup with Morris/Trent…. want to wait for more news to come

Crazy choke by Portland…. clippers with the bench and they gave them the game anyway

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@DC2380 said...

Yeah should have listened to Panda

Well, I wouldn’t say that. Obviously he was risky. I don’t think it was a coincidence either that even in tight games that Kawhi missed he was playing 28-30 minutes. I don’t know. Even if he would have played a whole 35, he would have been on pace for about 46-47 DK points, which would have been fine, but not earth shattering. Anyway, I’m way overweight on the wrong pieces from this game. 50% Dame, a ton of Nurk, Collins, some Lou and so on. So, I’m probably in trouble either way.

• siddom

dame is trash

• frugal

Alright, Shamet and Green paid off. Need MPJ and Conley to deliver from this game then should be safe the rest of the night.

• siddom

@Pandamonious said...

Well, I wouldn’t say that. Obviously he was risky. I don’t think it was a coincidence either that even in tight games that Kawhi missed he was playing 28-30 minutes. I don’t know. Even if he would have played a whole 35, he would have been on pace for about 46-47 DK points, which would have been fine, but not earth shattering. Anyway, I’m way overweight on the wrong pieces from this game. 50% Dame, a ton of Nurk, Collins, some Lou and so on. So, I’m probably in trouble either way.

I think you can still cash if you have dame, who else is going to outscore him? Conley Rubio? by 2-3 points and ABC doesn’t get much run you’re sitting pretty.

• frugal

@siddom said...

I think you can still cash if you have dame, who else is going to outscore him? Conley Rubio? by 2-3 points and ABC doesn’t get much run you’re sitting pretty.

Luka and Porzingis.

• D_BUFF

@frugal said...

Alright, Shamet and Green paid off. Need MPJ and Conley to deliver from this game then should be safe the rest of the night.

Jazz have something to play for right? I have Conley in.

• gaelicgirl

@siddom said...

dame is trash

LOL Yeah, whatever

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@D_BUFF said...

Jazz have something to play for right? I have Conley in.

They didn’t act like it yesterday vs SA…. I was dominating the SD with Ingles, Clarkson and Bradley mixed with Spurs and they killed my lines…. Ingles basically didn’t play the 2nd half plus Clarkson/Bradley sat in the 4th with the 3rd stringers playing

• siddom

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL Yeah, whatever

they needed to win this game and dude couldn’t hit two free throws.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Wasn’t Dame time today

Still like them to take the 8th seed…
    Bounce back game tomorrow against the rancid Sixers!

Can’t believe Lill folds. Half my teams are crippled now.

• siddom

@frugal said...

Luka and Porzingis.

I meant on FD, not on DK tho

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.