• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 233
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jv21

wow, that uta/den game. what!??.

I have zero exposure to that game.

The ownership is crazy on fanduel

Murray 0.9% 50 FP

Mitchell 1.6% 55 FP

Jokic 7.7% 58 FP

• Fantasyfun83

• gaelicgirl

46 points over projected total

• frugal

@jessedio said...

Malone is playing his stars close to 50 mins in a meaningless game. lol

Can they still fall to 7? Haven’t checked the math, but they play DAL next so today’s game could have been an important seeding game.

• Dfspacman

Are bucks likely to rest starters midway?

• captainwacky

@jv21 said...

wow, that uta/den game. what!??.

I have zero exposure to that game.

The ownership is crazy on fanduel

Murray 0.9% 50 FP

Mitchell 1.6% 55 FP

Jokic 7.7% 58 FP

I don’t have any Murray, but I have some spicy Jokic/Porter/Mitchell stacks on FD with basically all MIA/PHO filling in.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Seth Curry (leg) available to play Saturday. https://t.co/xlUFO4n39c

Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) available to play Saturday. https://t.co/PSGyiGptHA

Lineup note: Seth Curry, Dorian Finney-Smith will have their minutes monitored Saturday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

Are bucks likely to rest starters midway?

I dont think so but the Bucks fan thinks so. Flip a coin

• fleishmo6

Bledsoe
    Rubio or Payne. Fanduel

• jessedio

@frugal said...

Can they still fall to 7? Haven’t checked the math, but they play DAL next so today’s game could have been an important seeding game.

They were 3rd coming into today with HOU trailing by 1 game. Either way, they would play OKC or UTAH. Dal is 6 games back from them so they will def be playing the Clippers in the first round.

• JustDFSin

I have a question? It seems the teams had uneven amount of games played prior to the shutdown. If the Suns win their remaining 4 and the Blazers there remaining 3 then the Blazers will have a 1 game advantage being played over the Suns. That is messed up

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Heat will start Herro, Robinson, Jones Jr., Crowder, Adebayo on Saturday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@fleishmo6 said...

Bledsoe
    Rubio or Payne. Fanduel

I have Bledsoe

• fleishmo6

Thanks, I have s boat load of Jones jr too
    Gotta survive fading lakers/Indiana game

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

All kinds of wrong today about Utah/Denver. Count me in as a fader. Had a couple shares of Clarkson and some MPJ, but nothing else. Didn’t trust it. All these dudes unowned though. Like on DK, Murray and Mitchell are sub-1%, which is wild. I mean, if I thought Mitchell would be less than 1% owned or Jokic would be 5%, I probably would have grabbed some, but wasn’t expecting that. So, really doesn’t crush hopes of having a profitable day. At least PG failed. At least, I think that was a fail?

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Heat will start Herro, Robinson, Jones Jr., Crowder, Adebayo on Saturday.

Ah damn. Kelly O back to the bench.

• frugal

With Kelly O not starting, Cam Johnson a better play? Tough call…

• siddom

what terruble coaching decisions lately

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Ah damn. Kelly O back to the bench.

I think he still crushes. Probably need him on the 2nd unit and should still play 30 mins. I have 75% on DK

• yisman

I’m the only one in the contest with LeBron and the only one with JaVale

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/13569820

hope they get some 2nd half minutes!

I’m locked into Kelly O, too. Can’t swap out.

• Dfspacman

Does Miami have any point guard on the bench

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

All kinds of wrong today about Utah/Denver. Count me in as a fader. Had a couple shares of Clarkson and some MPJ, but nothing else. Didn’t trust it. All these dudes unowned though. Like on DK, Murray and Mitchell are sub-1%, which is wild. I mean, if I thought Mitchell would be less than 1% owned or Jokic would be 5%, I probably would have grabbed some, but wasn’t expecting that. So, really doesn’t crush hopes of having a profitable day. At least PG failed. At least, I think that was a fail?

Yes PG failed. Glad that Mitchell and Murray are low owned. I don’t know how my lineups are going to end up

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Dfspacman said...

Does Miami have any point guard on the bench

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Eric Bledsoe could see increased minutes Saturday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.