• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 233
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kettab24

Yea it will be a good test…he’s a nervy play but at this point I think Malone will get fired if he tries to bench MPJ or under utilizes him…I’m banking on him getting full run and I think he’s still very affordable

• monarch

Mudiay revenge. But all seriousness he should be very productive vs Monte Morris and PJ Dozier.

• jessedio

MPJ is a stud. Can’t wait to see what the Nuggets can do in the playoffs with him and Jokic leading the way.

• monarch

I like Lou. He will find himself on the floor vs the Blazers without Kawhi, PG and Harrell and during 127 minutes like that this season he has a 37.7 percent usage rate.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Kawhi Leonard (rest) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/SM8ZsUWbjd

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Mudiay revenge. But all seriousness he should be very productive vs Monte Morris and PJ Dozier.

How many mins does he play?

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

How many mins does he play?

My bad. I saw the O next to Conley and Mitchell. Didn’t realize it was for yesterday

• monarch

I have a rule with the Clippers. They have three plus individual defenders….Beverly, Leonard and George and used to have Harkless. When all three play the are superb defensively. When two of the three play they are okay. When two or more miss they are horrible on defense because the lone remaining defender takes on an increased offensive burden. The Blazers will blow them out today…probably to the level that Dame doesn’t get that 70+ point effort. It will be too easy, everyone eats

If I could bet I would be all over the Blazers

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

My bad. I saw the O next to Conley and Mitchell. Didn’t realize it was for yesterday

Well that what I was wondering. Were the starters just sitting yesterday because of b2b?

• DC2380

LOCK button PG

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@DC2380 said...

LOCK button PG

Be careful. The one big game was against Indy, in Indy.

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/how-many-dk-points-did-paul-george-average-this-season-with-kawhi-leonard-out-with-game-logs

He’s supposedly healthier now though, so maybe he just puts the team on his back and goes ballistic, like against Indy.

• monarch

Clippers WANT the Blazers to be the eight seed.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m still not sold on teams not playing their main guys 30 mins even if there isnt anything to play for. Whole point of these 8 games is to get conditioned and ready for the playoffs.

Unless we get news on a specific team or situation I’m going play it normal and worry about that the last game or two before the playoffs

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I’m still not sold on teams not playing their main guys 30 mins even if there isnt anything to play for. Whole point of these 8 games is to get conditioned and ready for the playoffs.

Unless we get news on a specific team or situation I’m going play it normal and worry about that the last game or two before the playoffs

These guys are ready. It’s overblown. They’ve been there for over 3 weeks “conditioning.” They played scrimmage games, before these games. This is literally like the first week of April.

We’re going to get got multiple times between now and the official end of the regular season.

MIL did it against BKN a few days ago. Denver did it last game. It’s going to keep happening.

I don’t blame you for not trying to guess who will hook their starters early, because it’s just a guessing game, but it’s going to keep happening.

• JustDFSin

@Pandamonious said...

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/how-many-dk-points-did-paul-george-average-this-season-with-kawhi-leonard-out-with-game-logs

He’s supposedly healthier now though, so maybe he just puts the team on his back and goes ballistic, like against Indy.

I hope he doesnt get rested at halftime like what happened in Mil. I find it odd Kawhi sits for this game and not the Nets game

• truegrinder

If Myles T doesn’t play, who will get more minutes for the Pacer bigs? And is it worth taking one of them?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Denver did it last game. It’s going to keep happening.

Dever was on a b2b

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Dever was on a b2b

If they’re trying to get players in better condition though, why not push them 30+ minutes on a B2B?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

This is not true. PG dominated teams when Kawhi sat…I just looked at the game logs, yet he was coming back from injury, so his PT was limited. He was hanging 40 burgers in 20 minutes. In fact on a point per minute basis the only team that held him in check was OKC.

My only question Is will he get full run, if he gets full run…lock button…imo

• telestraightshooter

@monarch said...

The Blazers will blow them out today…probably to the level that Dame doesn’t get that 70+ point effort. It will be too easy, everyone eats

If I could bet I would be all over the Blazers

point spread has wildly swung from LAC -3.5 to +2.5 in 40 mins

• jessedio

@monarch said...

Clippers WANT the Blazers to be the eight seed.

That’s a good point. They want them to do the dirty work and eliminate the Lakers or at least take them 7 games. Doc is no fool .

• telestraightshooter

@Njsum1 said...

what are the odds PG13 get how many minutes?
    0% – 48
    ?% – 36
    ?% – 30

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

This is not true. PG dominated teams when Kawhi sat…I just looked at the game logs, yet he was coming back from injury. He was hanging 40 burgers in 20 minutes. In fact on a point per minute basis the only team that held him in check was OKC.

Memphis did too.Chicago somewhat too. So 4, of the 10 games he was kept in check. Then multiple other games where his minutes kept him in check and 1 game where he truly had the combo of minutes and dominance. The logs don’t lie, he isn’t a “lock.”

All I’m saying is his numbers aren’t Harden-esque or anything with Kawhi out.

Them limiting him today is a very, very real possibility, and it’s quite dangerous IMO just too lock him in.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

If they’re trying to get players in better condition though, why not push them 30+ minutes on a B2B?

Jokic was the only guy that didn’t play the 2nd half right? I havent started digging in yet

• gaelicgirl

With the Kawhi news, LAC/POR went from 233.5 LAC -3.5 last night to 231 POR -3
    Other lines are currently (per Bovada):
    UTA/DEN 220.5 DEN -1.5
    LAL/IND 217 LAL -5.5
    PHO/MIA 224.5 PHO -1.5
    MIL/DAL 232 MIL -5.5

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.