• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 233
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• blackchi

I actually think Clippers will lose this game on purpose just to help Blazers get the 8th seed.

• telestraightshooter

T. Craig (DEN): Scored 30.75 dK vs UTH past 2 games

• JustDFSin

@theIrrigator said...

Jokic was the only guy that didn’t play the 2nd half right? I havent started digging in yet

Giannis and middleton sat out the 2nd half. Clarkson and ingles sat out the 2nd half on the front end of a back to back. The fact kawhi is sitting makes me think PG wont get full run.

• charara1224

On to the Suns/Heat game, if Dragic does sit out Iguoudala will run point guard and would be a good start. Derrick Jones is a sneaky play if the minutes are there. Booker is going to eat against Herro or Duncan Robinson and Cam Johnson still under priced regardless of match-up

• telestraightshooter

@telestraightshooter said...

T. Craig (DEN): Scored 30.75 dK vs UTH past 2 games

I see Lou.Will will playing only 24 mins and hitting 6x dK

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Jokic was the hardest hit, but Morris, Grant, Craig never saw the 4th either.

Dozier, Plumlee, Diop, Bol Bol played the whole 4th.

• Danielv22

@theIrrigator said...

I’m still not sold on teams not playing their main guys 30 mins even if there isnt anything to play for. Whole point of these 8 games is to get conditioned and ready for the playoffs.

Unless we get news on a specific team or situation I’m going play it normal and worry about that the last game or two before the playoffs

But like.. these are the last few games before playoffs. I think most teams are only scheduled to play 2-3 games at this point

• captainwacky

I really hope people are lighter on Booker due to his bad outing and the perceived other studs today. He’s safer than Dame is at this point as the top stud imo.

• charara1224

@Pandamonious said...

Jokic was the hardest hit, but Morris, Grant, Craig never saw the 4th either.

Dozier, Plumlee, Diop, Bol Bol played the whole 4th.

Even MPJ sat the bench for an extended period of time in the 4th which made no sense

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Memphis did too.Chicago somewhat too. So 4, of the 10 games he was kept in check. Then multiple other games where his minutes kept him in check and 1 game where he truly had the combo of minutes and dominance. The logs don’t lie, he isn’t a “lock.”

All I’m saying is his numbers aren’t Harden-esque or anything with Kawhi out.

Them limiting him today is a very, very real possibility, and it’s quite dangerous IMO just too lock him in.

Memphis and Chicago didn’t really hold him in check. Against Chicago he had 43.5 fp in 30 minutes and against memphis he had 33 fps in 29 minutes. If those are outcomes at the lower end of his Kawhi-less range…he’s a lock. He was held “in check” once and that was by OKC.

I do agree with your argument that he might get limited, other than that he pretty clearly dominates when Kawhi sits.

Playing nba DFS right now is quite dangerous. Siakam had 15 fantasy points last night. Noel 19, SGA 19. Ingram came up weak as did Jerome Robinson. Didnt matter that I was 100% troy brown, vuc, and Levert. And heavy Fournier and joe Harris. Duds got mixed in and it was a losing night.

Ima be playing PG13 heavy and if he gets yanked I’ll lose. I’ll be heavy Marcus Morris too.

• miggs6876

@captainwacky said...

I really hope people are lighter on Booker due to his bad outing and the perceived other studs today. He’s safer than Dame is at this point as the top stud imo.

These were the first 2 guys I locked in. It wasn’t even close. They will be ultra check.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Mike Conley (knee) not on injury report Saturday. https://t.co/qQNDXN7r6b

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Danielv22 said...

But like.. these are the last few games before playoffs. I think most teams are only scheduled to play 2-3 games at this point

Mavs still have 4. Not sure on other teams. Havent dug in yet

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

LeBron and AD for me.

Who defends LeBron and what is at the rim when he gets there?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Memphis and Chicago didn’t really hold him in check. Against Chicago he had 43.5 fp in 30 minutes and against memphis he had 33 fps in 29 minutes. If those are outcomes at the lower end of his Kawhi-less range…he’s a lock. He was held “in check” once and that was by OKC.

I guess we just have significantly different standards. A MVP like candidate getting 43 DK points in 30 minutes is near a bust at 8K. 33.3 DK points in 29 minutes at that price is bombing. So is 30,8 and 27.5.

If I pay 8K for PG and he gets me 43, I would not be satisfied. He averages. 1.48 DK PPM in all those games. So he’s going to have to play 33 minutes to come close to delivering.

Also look at the teams he truly blew up on. NOP, ATL, CLE. POR isn’t a defensive juggernaut or anything, but still..

• NDNole

You guys are braver than me. No way I can tell who plays or how much. Have the slightest idea of how i’d even try. For me to play today would be throwing $$ in the wind lol. Im here for whoever tilts.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Mavs still have 4. Not sure on other teams. Havent dug in yet

I think they all have 4. Some might have 3.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@JustDFSin said...

Giannis and middleton sat out the 2nd half. Clarkson and ingles sat out the 2nd half on the front end of a back to back. The fact kawhi is sitting makes me think PG wont get full run.

I think PG gets full run(30 mins) today and sits tomorrow. Kawhi gets his run tomorrow after sitting today

• pheffernan7

I love that Rotogrinders thinks Danny Green will play 29 min every game lol.

• windsorpg

Nice slate today

• monarch

I think PG plays his normal eight minute stretch, sits, plays another eight minutes. Then he plays one more eight minute stretch in the second half then the game is basically over. He is probably a 1.5 FPPM guy today which has him around 35 DK points for me. He will be zeroed in on by the Blazers….they will blitz it out of his hands. This game is very important to them and he is only person they have to game plan out of the game.

• windsorpg

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/windsorpg-s-nba-slate-analysis-8-8-20-3397395

Feel free to give that a read guys^

All feedback is appreciated.

• jayzee666

@telestraightshooter said...

point spread has wildly swung from LAC -3.5 to +2.5 in 40 mins

FWIW
    MIL was favored by 19 pts against the NETS.
    I am sure you can flip that around and say it was an obvious trap, whatever fits your narrative!
    Flip a coin! :)

• gaelicgirl

Agree with the PG minutes concern, but the Clips don’t really need to “let” the Blazers win IMO. Grizzlies’ remaining schedule – Raptors, Celtics, Bucks – looks tougher than the Blazers’ schedule – Sixers, Mavericks, Nets.
    Suns’ remaining schedule is Thunder, Sixers, Mavericks.

• siddom

thoughts on KP and ABC?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.