• Blogger of the Month

12:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 224
    2:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 220
    3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 239
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —-
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —-

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zeeshan2

@SkateFiend said...

Sigh I can already feel Harden taking out cashable lineups.

…he’s got 52 pts

• Golfnut04240

The one thing I feared was a blowout. That’s going to hurt.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I hope we all have LeVert.

The night one bust was the best thing that happened in the bubble; he’s been under owned every slate since.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

The night one bust was the best thing that happened in the bubble; he’s been under owned every slate since.

LeVert was a great play but I didn’t trust BKN to not pull some shenanigans with minutes as I had avoided all/most of the landmines… I need SAC to make a little run here.

• siddom

I like how the Celtics whom handled a better team in Toronto go OT against a depleted magic team…like really.

• captainwacky

Boys, Jabari Parker has entered the arena.

• Mrsmith887

Such an empty feeling to have 4 players with a full quarter left , up to 335 points , but one of them is bjelica…

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

LeVert was a great play but I didn’t trust BKN to not pull some shenanigans with minutes as I had avoided all/most of the landmines… I need SAC to make a little run here.

I was a little leery myself, but I couldn’t help but imagine that the league forced them to play since this is the prime time game, even if it’s NBA TV. Highly doubt it’s a coincidence. I guess it could be unrelated.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Hug your children tightly tonight….we are headed for a Rivers 50 burger with extra cheese. So disgusting.

• squidkill

• gaelicgirl

@jlowery73 said...

Hug your children tightly tonight….we are headed for a Rivers 50 burger with extra cheese. So disgusting.

So it’s the Apocalypse, then?

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@gaelicgirl said...

So it’s the Apocalypse, then?

It must be. I have played Rivers like twice in fantasy, ever. I think he struggled to get double digit fp both times in prime match ups with injuries to Harden/Westy. I honestly thought he would struggle to score 10 real points in a gym by himself….

• tmarohl

WTF, Rivers with like a 100 real points. That is like a season for him.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@jlowery73 said...

It must be. I have played Rivers like twice in fantasy, ever. I think he struggled to get double digit fp both times in prime match ups with injuries to Harden/Westy. I honestly thought he would struggle to score 10 real points in a gym by himself….

I remember him once going off like this with clippers prob 3 years ago… Insane… mclemore was the better play. Stuff happens…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Most upsetting is that by playing like this he got the game to blowout… costed me twice!

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

I want to play 15 centers today and Harden. (Fox and Bog)

Austin Rivers should smash his tag

Just sayin 🤷‍♂️…you were put on Rivers notice

• DC2380

@tmarohl said...

WTF, Rivers with like a 100 real points. That is like a season for him.

Dude about to put up 40 real life points…WOW

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Just sayin 🤷‍♂️…you were put on Rivers notice

I’ve played him more than I should but tonight I went with bug eyes Mcgee…. smh

• Golfnut04240

Barnes was the much better play than Bjelica tonight.

• DC2380

Rivers has a career high of 41 in the BUBBLE lol

• Njsum1

@damionismyname said...

I’ve played him more than I should but tonight I went with bug eyes Mcgee…. smh

I liked him because he had a nice role with Westbrook out. It just didn’t translate into a monster fantasy game, Yet he did OK. The matchup was also tougher (LAL) than Sac. DK only raised his price from min to 3400.

I wasn’t expecting a 60 burger, yet I liked him for around 30.

• RipCityRings

Tomorrow’s slate is objectively ugly but doesn’t contain Austin Rivers, so I’m willing to give it a pass.

In terms of dubious Mavericks value, I can’t wait to watch Delon and Maxi somehow struggle to hit 5x at dirt cheap prices while playing 30+ minutes. I’m guessing everyone will load up on Burke and then tilt hard when Barea or Curry get all the run instead. Maybe it will be the Josh Reaves and Antonius Cleveland show. At least Boban is semi-reliable here… Mavs have way more scrubs than I remember, so watch scoring get spread around so that only Justin Jackson smashes. It seems logical that Utah lowers their arms too, right? Definitely no reason to play Conley or Gobert here. I dream of going all in on Tony Bradley, but then he’ll still only get 20 minutes.

Looks like Bubble GOAT might sit, so no free square there. MPJ at 8K vs the Lakers, anyone? This already feels like a donation day.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

I liked him because he had a nice role with Westbrook out. It just didn’t translate into a monster fantasy game, Yet he did OK. The matchup was also tougher (LAL) than Sac. DK only raised his price from min to 3400.

I wasn’t expecting a 60 burger, yet I liked him for around 30.

It was a wise choice

• yisman

Kawhi went on an 11-0 run

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).