• Blogger of the Month

12:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 224
    2:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 220
    3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 239
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —-
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —-

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Irrigator, where’d you go?

Michael Carter-Williams (foot) ruled out Sunday.

Evan Fournier (illness) ruled out Sunday.

Aaron Gordon (hamstring) ruled out Sunday.

Wont be around till 2 or 3 today so no updates from me until then. Never fails, i build my lineups with tons of Noel, leave my house and 5 mins later “Adams IN”

Lol

• casper

Ok wacky you cost me 300 when I played Tyler instead of ish but I’ll play Lynn because you know best

• markymark13

DJ Augustin looking like a solid value now

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

Giles is the type of player who could destroy the rockets.

Man… I’m not a kings fan, but both Giles and Bagley are players I would love to see healthy. Both are super intriguing.

• siddom

anyone else playing the trio of dame dolla bear and the process on FD?

• captainwacky

@siddom said...

anyone else playing the trio of dame dolla bear and the process on FD?

I have some of those. I have less interest in Embiid than the guards; Nurk is tough and Philly isn’t really playing great.

• Petergunz82

Levert and Jarrett Allen are expected to sit right?

• casper

I’m fading all the clippers Evan Reggie I don’t trust he’s going to play 30 min

• Golfnut04240

I’m seeing a 40.9% ownership figure on Embiid. Looks like a fade in my eyes.

• Golfnut04240

@Golfnut04240 said...

I’m seeing a 40.9% ownership figure on Embiid. Looks like a fade in my eyes.

That’s on DK

• siddom

isn’t Joel a lock on FD? also stuck at pf on fd. so far have kurucs and Jeff green, don’t want big al because then can’t get embiid

• casper

When does the post season start I hate the end of the regular season and it was only three games long

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@casper said...

When does the post season start I hate the end of the regular season and it was only three games long

The 17th. 5 more days of this.

• telestraightshooter

@Pandamonious said...

Am I the only one that thinks Giles > Len today?

Why is Giles only seeing a handful of minutes? He was getting mid 20’s + before the shutdown.

If I recall correctly he’s lucky to be playing BB….
    … and his ACL injury from HS is still high maintenance…
    ….. as in his agent has a minutes limits to protect his investment.

• captainwacky

Giles is like if someone made a really glitchy character in a video game. Sometimes he looks like he’s malfunctioning, sometimes he looks like a 7’ PG… it’s awesome.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@telestraightshooter said...

If I recall correctly he’s lucky to be playing BB….
    … and his ACL injury from HS is still high maintenance…
    ….. as in his agent has a minutes limits to protect his investment.

That’s what I always heard, then he played:

25, 31, 24, 25, 30, 20, 26 minutes every game from 2/20 – 3/3, soooo…?? Not to mention the 25, then 30 was a B2B.

• casper

I’m playing Gary freaking temple over Ben m on fan duel he’s usage should be way higher He’s 5 k on dk so I’ll play Ben over there but I’d bet Gary gets more fantasy points

• telestraightshooter

@hypegotti said...

adams in

Nerlen out with tha inflated ownership potential … damn!

I was scoped on Jeff green to out score him anyway.

• captainwacky

Jeff green is a really good play. So is len/giles/Hall from BKN

• JustDFSin

@captainwacky said...

Giles is like if someone made a really glitchy character in a video game. Sometimes he looks like he’s malfunctioning, sometimes he looks like a 7’ PG… it’s awesome.

Plastic man part 2

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

I will have very little to none exposure to the first game and have the expectation to change my lineups during the day….. ownership becomes very hard to gauge on days like this as injury news can shift a lot of it

• captainwacky

@JustDFSin said...

Plastic man part 2

He throws some fiiiilthy passes, but they all are like, the wrong angle or shovel passes or weird bounce passes. Actually fascinates me lol.

• telestraightshooter

@Pandamonious said...

That’s what I always heard, then he played:

25, 31, 24, 25, 30, 20, 26 minutes every game from 2/20 – 3/3, soooo…?? Not to mention the 25, then 30 was a B2B.

must be season long conditioning thingy –

clearly his agent views Giles ACL like a starting pitchers UCL (if torn, can = Tommy John)

• captainwacky

@Unico10 said...

I will have very little to none exposure to the first game and have the expectation to change my lineups during the day….. ownership becomes very hard to gauge on days like this as injury news can shift a lot of it

I have none of the OKC side, a little bit of TBJ/Rui, and….. a few solo shares of Jerian Grant. That’s right.

• siddom

thoughts on kurucks?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.