• Blogger of the Month

12:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 224
    2:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 220
    3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 239
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —-
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —-

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dfspacman

Bazley 2PF’s in less than 2mins, smh

• captainwacky

The Thunder are uhhhh.. handsy right now.

• damionismyname

Had Noel in every lineup on dk, $75 down the drain… hopefully make it back on fd.. smh

• billythekidcowboysheat

@damionismyname said...

Had Noel in every lineup on dk, $75 down the drain… hopefully make it back on fd.. smh

Same😩

• Back2Basics

@damionismyname said...

• captainwacky

what percent is Noel on DK?

• damionismyname

@captainwacky said...

what percent is Noel on DK?

Almost 9%

• siddom

jojo/shamet vs lowry/zublocka? fd gpp

• captainwacky

@siddom said...

jojo/shamet vs lowry/zublocka? fd gpp

I don’t like either, but I guess the 1st?

• Dfspacman

Who are u guys targeting on the spurs/pelicans?

• Dfspacman

Have Bryant in every lineup smh

• JustDFSin

Is thomas bryant hurt?

• siddom

@captainwacky said...

I don’t like either, but I guess the 1st?

really, who are you playing at centre on FD then? I’ve got dame dolla locked in at pg

• yisman

PG13’s turn to rest

confirmed out

• ScofieldReturns

can anyone offer insight as to why bjelica is projected so low? holmes is out and it’s likely to go small ball and faster…he can see some extra min at C and looks from 3. is there something i don’t know?

• captainwacky

@siddom said...

really, who are you playing at centre on FD then? I’ve got dame dolla locked in at pg

I think Embiid is fine, and will have shares… I just can’t get behind Shamet (ironically I had a little of him last slate in one lineup that did will, but I’m trying not to have that influence me). I do like Allen and Valanciunas, or Len/Dieng as punts.

• captainwacky

@ScofieldReturns said...

can anyone offer insight as to why bjelica is projected so low? holmes is out and it’s likely to go small ball and faster…he can see some extra min at C and looks from 3. is there something i don’t know?

Bjelica seems like a good play to me.

• Dfspacman

Are you guys having any raptors exposure? Thinking VanVleet

• ScofieldReturns

@captainwacky said...

Bjelica seems like a good play to me.

thank you

does anyone have insight into how many minutes kawhi actually plays? probably just 28ish like PG13 did yesterday right?

• jessedio

@ScofieldReturns said...

thank you

does anyone have insight into how many minutes kawhi actually plays? probably just 28ish like PG13 did yesterday right?

Yup. He’s their star, is prone to injury and the playoffs are next week. Can’t see Doc taking any chances.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

I like my Muscala/Bazley lineup so far…. hopefully they can keep that 10x pace

• ScofieldReturns

@jessedio said...

Yup. He’s their star, is prone to injury and the playoffs are next week. Can’t see Doc taking any chances.

follow up question…is kawhi likely to hit, let’s say 5.2x in that 28 min? it is the nets…

• Yeoman

@Dfspacman said...

Bazley 2PF’s in less than 2mins, smh

:) Think he’s going to hit value anyway today. I wish he’d done this at 1% instead of 5% but I’ll take it.

• Dfspacman

I like VanVleet but Memphis are likely getting blown out

• jessedio

@ScofieldReturns said...

follow up question…is kawhi likely to hit, let’s say 5.2x in that 28 min? it is the nets…

He’s capable of it sure. In the past, he’s hit 40+ fantasy points in 25 mins or less. It’s a toss-up if he’s able to do it in the bubble since a lot of other game flow factors will dictate how he performs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.